Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

1789101113Ā»

Replies

• @MrsRees congratulations! Freyja is absolutely beautiful and Oliver looks so proud!

How are you feeling post section? I don't know how some people say it's the 'easy way out' as I struggled so much after Elodie was born!

How are you coping with the traumatic birth? Thoroughly recommend asking for a review meeting with the surgeon/doctor if you're struggling to cope with it. And if you ever wanted to talk it through you know where we are ā¤ļø

Enjoy your beautiful family!

Here's an update on my lot. Evie starts school in August, Jamie is an absolute wild child - I cannot cope with 3yo boys, and Elodie is 10 months and if possible even wilder. Last night she stood up and threw herself out of her high chair (even with straps, and thankfully I caught her).

• @MrsRees Oh wow MrsRees I didnā€™t see your update that you were pregnant so this came as a shock!! šŸ˜‚

Congratulations on your little girl. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.Ā 

Anyone going again? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

We are still living in Spain. Both kids are in a Spanish nursery and are loving it. AilbhĆ­a starts ā€œbigā€ school in September.Ā 

How is everyone else?x
  • @MrsRees a massive congratulations- such wonderful news!! Sorry about the induction and the c-section- itā€™s not easy is it. I was induced with all of mine, even though my waters broke with Matilda. Ended up with 2 out of 3 sections. Not nice at all. Your pictures are gorgeous.Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 gorgeous pics- I canā€™t believe how time is flying!!!Ā 

@MickeyS Iā€™m so jealous of you living in Spain. Itā€™s raining hereā€¦ again!!

Update on me, Maizie is 18 and finishing college, Jackson is 10 now and Matilda is 3, 4 in August and starting big school in September! I canā€™t believe sheā€™ll turn 4 and then go straight to school.

• @EmJ3 that's insane. School intake up here is different so it's kids born from 1 March 2018 to 28 February 2019 who are starting this year. Although if we're honest Jamie would go this year too if he was given a choice. They're joined at the hip. I signed them up for separate football teams and they spend half the time peering through the doors checking the other one is still there šŸ˜‚. I can't imagine how it is with a teen, preteen AND a threenager šŸ˜‚
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 awww how cute is it that theyā€™re so close though, even at footballšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£!!Ā 
    To be honest, my eldest is the hardest!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Matilda is definitely the easiest currently but I know that will change!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • Hi guys! Long time no chat! My work colleague recently just had 2 consecutive misscarraiges and it really got me thinking about the support this group was ā™„ļø

how are you all!!
    mrs Rees congratulations!!

Rosie is now 4! Madness!
    and we also have a little Millie!Ā 

So blessed and so thankful our journeys all had rainbows that followed the stormsĀ 

just really wanted to remind you all your super humans and really did impact me and my life šŸŒˆā™„ļøšŸ„°
  • Thanks guys it's been wonderful so far having 2 littles but he'll it's exhausting and freyja is full of the drama šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I found it OK, it was definetly painful and not the easy way at all but I feel like I recovered pretty quick. Think I just got lucky. With Oliver I had stitches and I remember they wjere awful.

I can't believe so many of our rainbow babies are so grown up now and in school. Oliver is in a school play group 2 and a half hours a day here called flying start and loves it.

I'm so glad everyone is doing well xx
  • How is everyone doing? Time just flies doesnā€™t it. Matilda turned 4 this week and is starting school in a couple of weeks. She seems too little as sheā€™s my baby but Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll be fine!šŸ˜šŸ˜

Weā€™ve just got back from our holiday to Lanzarote too, which she loved, we all did!Ā 

I hope everyoneā€™s doing well and enjoying the summer holidays! Itā€™s hard work though!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Ā 
  • @EmJ3 sorry its so late but happy birthday matildaĀ 
    Wow how has that time gone so quickly šŸ¤ÆĀ 

So happy to see all the rainbow babies doing so well šŸ’•Ā 

We are potty training oliver and freyja has just started weaning so busy house here xx
  • Hey!! How is everyone? @Mummytolilyandharry @Bobble321 @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 @MrsRees

I just got a notification that this thread is going to be closed from May so thought Iā€™d get in touch!

I have news! I am due my 3rd in September, currently 15 weeks. Anyone with a 3rd please tell me I am not mad šŸ˜‚ Kids will be 6 and 3 when this one comes along xx
  • Congrats @MickeyS !
    Afraid you're as mad as the rest of us! 3 is a whole new level of insanity, you will settle right into it though - I find mums of 3 are much more laid-back šŸ¤£.

Hope all the kids are doing well!
    Evie is now 5 and in P1
    Jamie is 4 and will start school in August.
    Elodie will turn 2 this summer and absolutely the boss ā™„ļø

• Hello everyone, so lovely to see you all here again, and WOW how the kids have grown ā¤ļø
    Thank you so much for making this forum such a lovely place to be. We have loved having you here.Ā 

• Evelynandjamiesmummy6390 I canā€™t believe how much theyā€™ve grown!! Time just flies doesnā€™t it.Ā 
    Matilda is 4 and in reception. Sheā€™ll be 5 in August.Ā 
    Gorgeous pics! We are going on holiday to Lanzarote on Saturday, so busy sorting that- Matilda is very excited.Ā 
    Yep having 3 is mad but lovely!šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ I love it (most of the time) anyway!xxxxx
  • Congrats @MickeyS Ā thatā€™s lovely news.x
  • How is everyone else doing? Love hearing about the babies that weā€™ve all heard about being born.xx
  • Hi everyone! Thankyou so much for asking after me Mickey!

I got the same notification this morning through email, and I tell you somethingā€¦ it broke my heart a little - I canā€™t even imagine going through my journey without you guys, you really were my emotional glue!Ā 

Congrats to all who have added to the brood! My gorgeous wild child Rosie is now 5, 6 in July! She is everything and more! And we have Millie now too whoā€™s just turned 3, time flies!Ā 

Does anyone think a WhatsApp group would be a good replacement of this forum, seems awful to think post May there was be no contact!Ā 

Picture of my cuties ā€¦Ā