Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies 🌈👶 - Part 2

Replies

• Awww what a gorgeous scan pic @MickeyS! That’s amazing news.xxxx
  • Hey everyone I didn’t realise there was a new thread, I did wonder where everyone had gone haha! 

Hope you’re all doing well! 

@MickeyS Congratulations that’s great news! Scan picture is so clear too! Will you find out what you’re having? 

@MrsRees When is your gender scan? 

• Thankyou @EmJ3!

@Mummytolilyandharry I know it’s so clear isn’t it! No we won’t find out, keeping it as a surprise again 🥰 Ailbhía turns 2 next week on Thursday! Can’t believe it!! 🙈
  • @MickeyS it goes so quickly doesn’t it, it’s like you blink and they’re running around and talking 😔 Lily will be 6 tomorrow it’s flown by! 
  • @MickeyS what an amazing picture 😍 it's so clear! How are we going to have 2 year old? Evie is the week after but having a 'party' for her the Sunday before with her cousin and some family. Its horrible we can't really have one with friends.

@Mummytolilyandharry Happy Birthday to Lily for tomorrow! I'm sure she's going to be a very lucky girl ❤️ 6 sounds so grown up but I bet it feels like yesterday she was a baby!

Hope everyone is having a good week xx
  • @MickeyS thats brilliant congratulations I'm so pleased for you ❤️❤️

It's a boy guys 💙💙 I can't believe it.... I'm. So excited
    I feel so lucky and blessed to be having this healthy baby boy 

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thank you :) she’s so excited, I do feel quite bad because we always hype them up before there birthdays and I’ve had the week from hell she didn’t even realise it was her birthday tomorrow 😔 but tomorrow I’ll make sure she has the best day ever, can’t believe she’s 6 already, it feels like yesterday she was a baby but I also can’t remember a time without her ❤️
  • @MrsRees woooooo I’m so happy for you & hubby! That’s great news!  
  • @Mummytolilyandharry I'm sure she will have a fantastic day!

@MrsRees omg that's so amazing 💙 boys are great fun! 
  • @MrsRees that’s amazing news!💙💙💙💙 congratulations!

@Mummytolilyandharry happy 6th birthday to lily!! Hope you all have a lovely day!💖💖

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390  how are you and the babies?

xxxx

• @Mummytolilyandharry Happy birthday to lily! Hope she has a lovely day today. 

@MrsRees Yay! How exciting!! A baby boy! Have you got any names? 

@e@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I know!! Can’t believe they will be 2! Time flies 🥰
  • @EmJ3 The babies are great. Jamie still determined to walk but thankfully I don't think it's imminent 🙏. Evies been a little off this week and omg her temper is flaring. Im hoping it's from not feeling well as opposed to the terrible 2s. Yesterday she woke up mid nap, popped to the bathroom and poured a full bottle of bubble bath all over my bed. When told off she informed me 'no, mummy is bad!' then lay on the floor and cried like it's unreasonable to be angry at her????

How are Matilda and your older 2 getting on?

Her dress for her birthday lunch arrived yesterday and I think it's going to be far too big on her. I ordered 2-3 thinking it would be OK but then she generally wears 12-18 tshirts....

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 her dress is sooooo cute for her birthday! Such a nice idea to personalise it! Sounds like she can get up to mischief!!🤣🤣🤣 she’s tiny if she’s still in 12-18 isn’t she!

Matilda’s ready to walk but still lacks a bit if confidence. I think it will be any day now. She just wants to be walking/moving all the time so nothing’s easy anymore! 🙈🙈🙈
    The older 2 are just getting sorted for school really and enjoying the last week off from school!

I’m worrying about going back to work full time and juggling everything! Just stressing about washing and ironing and cooking tea!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Xxx

• Baby will be Oliver William Tony Rees 
    After my grandads and great grandads they all had the same names 😂😂 

I was convinced it was a girl so was a complete shock when the balloon popped and there was blue confetti everywhere 

Happy birthday lily I hope she's having an amazing day 🎊🎂

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 oh I love the dress I hope it fits I can't believe she's nearly 2 thsts gone so quick

@EmJ3 I know how you feel, I struggle to do all that now let alone when I have a baby I'm sure you will figure it out xx

• Lily had the best day thank you for her birthday wishes ❤️ I can’t believe my baby girl is 6 it’s crazy! This time 6 years ago, I was 21 not long moved out from my mums house and I was snuggling my beautiful newborn baby girl, I didn’t have a clue what I was doing! I know I don’t post too much about lily on here but my god she’s my best friend, she’s the sweetest, kindest, caring little soul I’ve ever met, im so lucky ❤️

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 That made me laugh ‘mummy is bad’ 😂 Harry came running in the room the other day and the hoover was laid on the floor (Gtech) and he said ‘I naughty’ switched it on and ran off laughing 😂 

• @Mummytolilyandharry she’s just gorgeous! It looks like she’s had such a good day!🥰🥰
    I don’t really talk about my older 2 either but I think I’m similar to you (just older!!!) I was 23 when I had Maizie. I’d just finished uni and only moved out because I was having her!!! She’s 15 now and we’re very close. It’s lovely.
    Some things are just meant to be.

@mrsrees - I love the name- it’s so cute! We’re very blessed with these 🌈 xxx
  • @EmJ3 thank you 😍 she’s had the best day she woke up this morning and said I’ve been waiting all year for this 😭 bless her! The same as me I only moved out because of lily, I moved out exactly two months before she was born, that’s so lovely, I hope me & lily are still as close when she’s 15! How old is your middle one? Xx
  • @Mummytolilyandharry that’s the cutest thing ever. I love her age, it’s still so innocent and loving and they're so honest with their thoughts. 

I’m sure you will be close. I’m expecting some trouble for the next few years as she leaves school etc But I just make sure that we’re open and honest with each other, which has worked so far!🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Jackson is 8 so I have big gaps between them all! Nothing ever goes to plan but I wouldn’t change it now. I did my teacher training after having Maizie then we wanted to get a bit more financially stable before having another so time just got in the way! Matilda took her time too after losing Jacob but I have to believe that I’ve got the children I was supposed to have. It’s life I suppose. 

I always think that mum’s deserve to celebrate on their children’s birthdays- we went through the pain!! Haha!! I usually find a bottle of Prosecco does the trick!!!🙈🙈🤣🤣xxx
  • @EmJ3 yeah it’s a lovely age! Although her attitude is at an all time high but I don’t know if that’s her age of because she’s been off of school for so long she now thinks she rules the roost 😂 
    yeah i hope she’s not too much trouble for you 😬 I’m sure she won’t be it sounds like you have a lovely relationship! I think sometimes age gaps are nice, there’s nearly 4 years between lily & Harry and when he was a couple of months old she started school so I could enjoy him like i
    enjoyed her when she was a newborn, it’s nice to have that time alone with each of them! Yeah you’ve definitely got the perfect ones for you, I always think too if I never miscarried I would never have Harry! Hahahaha yes definitely I had 2 gins & a glass of white wine yesterday xx