Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• @Mummytolilyandharry love his house, how long did he stay in it? šŸ˜‚

@EmJ3 they've got me run ragged I don't know what planet I'm on half the time.

Last night Jamie WOULD NOT SLEEP. We think it's the 8 month regression a few weeks early. Finally got him down and Evie woke him up half an hour later. I lost my temper and still feel guilty about it. This was him at half 11 last night, then finally asleep with his doggy. And now, them both napping still even though they've not had lunch...Ā 

This melt my heart :*Ā 
  • I think I felt the baby move the other dayĀ  for the first timeĀ  it felt weird like low down and kinda like air moving or liquid sloshing about if that makes sense
    I can't wait for proper movement will help my anxiety loadsĀ 

How is everyone doingĀ 
  • God I miss that feeling @mrsrees. I feel so sad that Iā€™m not going to have another baby. Iā€™m so glad things are going so well with you and the babba. Itā€™s a lovely feeling so enjoy every kick.xxxx

• Hi girls i had a colonoscopy done yesterday - I was 7DPO so had to take a pregnancy test just in case to confirm if Iā€™m pregnant or not ..the test showed a really really faint positive in the morning from the morning urine . Then in hospital at 3pm they done another test in hospital which shake negative , and today Iā€™m 8DPO and the test strip showed negative again . Does that mean the first test was a false positive ?Ā Ā What do you think ? Iā€™m starting to loose hope now .Ā 
  • @Beni96 itā€™s very early to tell yet. Youā€™re going to have to wait it out a few days I think! I know itā€™s hard.xxx
  • EmJ3 said:
    @Beni96 itā€™s very early to tell yet. Youā€™re going to have to wait it out a few days I think! I know itā€™s hard.xxx
    I know hun xx itā€™s not that itā€™s just that Iā€™m wondering how come at 7DPO from morning wee was faint positive , and then at 8DPO also from morning wee was negative xxxĀ 
  • Hey @Beni96, I think what @EmJ3 means is there's no real way to tell why it was positive yesterday and negative today as youre very early. It might just be that your morning pee this morning wasnt as strong as yesterday's. False positives don't happy, unless it's an indent so I'd try another test in 48 hours and hopefully that will confirm if you're pregnant or not. What tests are you using? I'd recommend a FRER as they're super sensitive. With my daughter I didn't get a for sure positive until 11dpo and my son I was 9dpo but wasn't 100% sure until my period was late xx

@MrsRees that definitely sounds like movement to me šŸ˜ I'm so excited for you. I really miss the kicks too, maybe in a few years I'll get another chance to feel it. Enjoy every moment, you deserve this so much more than anyone I know ā¤ļø

All good here, Jamie is utterly wild and thinks his sister is the best thing ever. Evies so touchy this week, everything is making her cry. I've ordered her a potty she's hopefully not scared of and now looking for teeny tiny pants (waist 9-12 or 12-18 so dinky) if anyone can recommend anything?Ā 
  • Hey @Beni96, I think what @EmJ3 means is there's no real way to tell why it was positive yesterday and negative today as youre very early. It might just be that your morning pee this morning wasnt as strong as yesterday's. False positives don't happy, unless it's an indent so I'd try another test in 48 hours and hopefully that will confirm if you're pregnant or not. What tests are you using? I'd recommend a FRER as they're super sensitive. With my daughter I didn't get a for sure positive until 11dpo and my son I was 9dpo but wasn't 100% sure until my period was late xx

@MrsRees that definitely sounds like movement to me šŸ˜ I'm so excited for you. I really miss the kicks too, maybe in a few years I'll get another chance to feel it. Enjoy every moment, you deserve this so much more than anyone I know ā¤ļø

All good here, Jamie is utterly wild and thinks his sister is the best thing ever. Evies so touchy this week, everything is making her cry. I've ordered her a potty she's hopefully not scared of and now looking for teeny tiny pants (waist 9-12 or 12-18 so dinky) if anyone can recommend anything?Ā 
    Thank you x I used the clear blue 6 days early one which apparently detects 10MIU of HCG levels . And also I used some Internet strips that are also meant to be sensitive :)Ā 
  • @Beni96 I had internet cheapies too and found they weren't as sensitive as they said. Never used clearblue but I've read they can be bad for indents. They're a little pricey but the First Response Early Response are pink dye and showed a result so much earlier than the IC, for me anyway! Hopefully one of those will get you a proper answer xx
  • Sorry @Beni96, @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390ā€™s right, I just meant, youā€™re not going to get answers for a couple of days. Iā€™d defo recommend the frers too! Pink dye seem to leave less indents!

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Jamie is going to follow Evie around like crazy! Heā€™ll worship her!!! Itā€™s so cute!Ā 

@MrsRees Have you felt any more magical movements?xx
  • @MrsRees wooooooo thatā€™s so exciting! I also miss the kicks I think theyā€™re the best part, theyā€™ll just get stronger and stronger now and then your bump will just be moving about everywhere šŸ˜‚ I always found with my two after about 25 weeks if I poked them they would kick back, it was like we were playing a little game šŸ˜­ do you follow the kicks count account on Instagram theyā€™re great for giving proper information and they do bracelets that you can buy to keep an eye on his movements, I never had one but wish I did because the amount of times I couldnā€™t remember how many times mine had kicked in a day, it might be something that youā€™d find reassuring :)Ā 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thatā€™s so sweet that Jamieā€™s like that to Evie, Harry used to be like that and is on and off like that now when heā€™s not throwing things at her šŸ˜­ honestly itā€™s like he has abnormal strength šŸ˜‚ heā€™s so sweet and caring but heā€™s a little shhhh... good luck @MrsRees boys are crazy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I have no idea where you can get pants that small, Iā€™ll have a look see if I can find anywhere! Harrys boxers are a 2-3 and theyā€™re always falling down šŸ˜‚Ā 

@Beni96 i also agree with @EmJ3 & @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 i always used the first response early result and got a clear positive at 10dpo, they show a clear negative/positive :)Ā 

• Thanks @Mummytolilyandharry I will. Have a look into thst

I think I felt a bit more movement yesterday its so hard to tell this early on and I just don't know anything for defineteĀ 
    I can't wait for the movement to be stronger so that I know what it is for sureĀ 

We have started shopping too, we have some cute little clothes and my nan got be a steriliser and bottles and a prep machine
    My mum has payed for and ordered my pram too which I'm in love with

I'm. Still really nervous about everything I can't relax even though I'm desperate too
    I have another scan in 8th September just shy of 20 weeksĀ 

It's mad that these rainbow babies are potty training already that's gone so quick they where all tiny babies not that long agoĀ 
  • @MrsRees I agree it is so hard to tell movement but Iā€™m sure thatā€™s what youā€™re feeling, it wonā€™t be long and youā€™ll know for definite :) the best feeling in the world! Aww thatā€™s so nice! What steriliser did you go for? Perfect prep machine is an absolute life saver! What pram did you decide on too? Iā€™m sure everything will go perfectly, once you feel regular movement thatā€™s when youā€™ll be able to relax it wonā€™t be much longer now xx
  • I've gone for a tomee tippee set with a steriliser 8 bottles, bottle warmer, insulates bags, formula containers and all that was Ā£70 alone haha

We having the oyster 3 in manhatten colour I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it I can't wait to push itĀ 
  • Awww thatā€™s so exciting @MrsRees- enjoy every minute, you have waited a long time for this special rainbow!šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜xx
  • 19 weeks today girls šŸ˜
    So excited I have my next scan on Tuesday can't wait to see my little man again ā¤ļø

How's everyone getting on??

Is there anything you guys would recommend I need to get for baba Thst will make my life as easy as it can be with a newbornĀ 
  • I found out Iā€™m pregnant last week , after having a miscarriage last year August . Finally could get the courage to try again !! Xxx sending kisses to all mums xĀ 
  • @Beni96 so glad it turned out positively for you

@MrsRees a breastfeeding pillow, even if you aren't breastfeeding is excellent for holding baby for a long time. Also (controversial) but for Jamie I had a cosy carseat blanket. Mine was crash tested and kept him so cosy moving from car to building as I didn't need to remove him to wrap him up! If you go for it though make sure it's a properly tested one! Mine was a brand beginning with M but I passed it on so can't even check. And a nosefrida for the inevitable baby cold, especially at first when you can't give them anything to treat it xx
  • @MrsRees wooo nearly half way! When is your next scan? I would recommend a poddle pod nice and cosy for him to lay on during the day (Iā€™ll upload a picture of Harry further down) sleeping bags for night time, I would definitely recommend to have a look at the lullaby trust for safe sleeping as well, Harryā€™s obsessed with his Ewan the sheep theyā€™re amazing always settled him at nighttime, room & bath thermometer (avent one is both :) thatā€™s all I can think of right now šŸ˜‚Ā