Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• @MrsRees also Harry had a play mat that has a piano at the end and he used to love kicking it after he was like a monthĀ 

• My baby turned 2 today! Shes had a lovely day. We took her up to the country park to play on her new scooter and (despite the pictures) they had a ball! I'm a tad emotional but super proud of my big girl šŸ˜. She even surprised me this morning when I came in from making breakfast and found her sitting naked on her new potty - not actually done anything yet but its a massive step forward!Ā 

• Awww happy birthday to Evie @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390. 2 already! Thatā€™s crazy!!! They both look so cute together!!!

@MrsRees Iā€™ll have a think about best buys!!!xxxx
  • Happy birthday evie @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I'm so glad she has such a good day

Thank for all the suggestions everyone will have a look into them all šŸ˜
    I'm so lucky that I have my mum and nan who are willing to buy us so much they are buying all the big items except the cot so I'm extremely lucky

We went to primark today for baby clothes and they where shit unfortunatly šŸ˜”
  • @MrsRees if you can hold off a little bit the Next VIP sale normally has some lovely stuff, especially the first couple of sizes. I don't know if you or anyone you know is a member to get a slot?Ā 
  • I don't know anyone on the vip for next ubfortunalty but I do love next clothes for babiesĀ 

I love dungarees for boys and there's some really cute ones in there with dinosaurs
    My husband is obsessed with dinosaurs we are basing everything round themĀ 
  • @MrsRees I agree I just got Jamie the cutest safari lounge suit from next and got Evie loads for her birthday in the last sale. If you aren't a member there's BNWT groups on social media where they sell on new sale spares at cost price. It's against guidelines on here to name them though I think x
  • Thanks @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I shall have a look see what I can find šŸ˜Š
    It's scan day today 2 days early as I'm not 20 weeks till Thursday but I don't mind šŸ˜šŸ˜
    Can't wait to see baby oliver again although how I'm going to wait 10 weeks till I see him again at a 4d scan I will never know

We are going to go to next afterwards and buy an outfit

I think he's been moving loads the last few days I've been feeling movement loads usually it's just in the afternoon after 3om but I'm feeling him this morning and before I went to bed last night šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Picture from the scan today, all went really well had to give him a poke to wake him up and turn him over to get a good view of his heart but glad all looks healthyĀ 
  • @MrsRees Iā€™m so happy for you. You deserve this so much.

And... I flipping love Next baby clothes!xxxx
  • Hi girls Iā€™m 4-5 weeks pregnant ....Iā€™m just a bit worried because Iā€™m riding bike to school and from school everyday twice a day. Dropping of my 6 year old to school on the back seat .... do you think itā€™s dangerous if Iā€™m pregnant ? Obviously later in pregnancy I wonā€™t ride the bike Iā€™ll just the bus .....Ā 
  • @Beni96 I'd imagine it's totally fine if you're in good health. I was advised not to take up any new exercise but if it was something I was already doing it wouldn't be an issue really. If it helps when I was expecting Jamie I was essentially a human climbing frame, there's 15 months between them so I obviously had lots of heavy lifting, plus she booted me in the stomach several times daily. Jamie's great - getting his own back now for it with lots of hair pulling šŸ™ˆ

@Mummytolilyandharry we finally did it! Day 3 of potty training today. We had 50% success day 1, day 2 50% too thanks to a bit of an iffy tummy and today she's been going to the potty totally unprompted, hopefully this is it clicking and she will be joining Harry in underwear soon! I've not bought any yet I'm just letting her run about naked as I couldn't find any 12-18 in stock when I went looking last week and the 18-24 I got ages ago is falling down on her šŸ˜‚
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thank you hun x before the lockdown I used to ride the bike to and from school everyday with her , and now as school started again I have to do it . As donā€™t drive . So hope it will be a good thing for me xĀ 
  • @MrsRees totally thought I replied to you yesterday! Oliver is looking great! It must have been so nice to see him moving about even though you've been feeling it.

Next addicts like me: think I read online earlier the sale starts the 19th šŸ˜ goodbye paid off account!Ā 
  • I'm sure this baby is trying to give me anxiety šŸ˜‚
    He didn't really move much yesterday or this morning but since I've got up and done some work around the house and now sat down he's woke up so I'm feeling much better

I always thought once I could feel movement I would relax but now I spend everyday waiting for the next kick to reassure meĀ 

He likes it when I'm at work and have large periods of moving loads and then sitting for a little bit but if I'm at home relaxing he relaxes too much and I don't feel him

How you all doing ladies any news with the little onesĀ 
  • Hi ladies šŸ„° please can i join this thread... im roughly 8 weeks pregnant and im keeping everything crossed for my rainbow baby as had 2 previous losses at 12 and 6 weeks. Im not feeling alot in terms of symptoms, my nipples were sore to begin with and now are fine the only time i feel nauseous is after ive eaten a big meal. Were due to have a scan around 10 weeks but im so nervous as im sure you all can relate to. Im wishing on the morning sickness for reassurance its bonkers. Baby dust to all xx
  • Hi @emi90 so sorry to hear you your losses but Congratulations on your pregnancy now
    Symptoms arent always a good indicator that everything is OK with a pregnancy so try not to worry about that side of things although I Completely understand it as I was going through the same with this pregnancy just a few weeks ago

Will keep everything crossed this is your rainbowĀ 
  • @MrsRees thank you for your reply. On countdown now till the 10 week scan and keeping everything crossed xx
  • Good luck @emi90! I know how scary it is after a loss. We all do on her unfortunately. Just try to take each day at a time and be positive!Ā 

@MrsRees Your baby boy is trouble already!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Matilda was a bit like this. I found lying on my side or a a cold fizzy drink helped a bit. I went up to get checked a few times later in my pregnancy. I was taking no chances!! They were always lovely with me too!

i hope everyone else is ok!
    matilda is walking like lightening now. Sheā€™s a right little diva too! She bosses everyone round! She seems to have settled into nursery a lot better too. The first 2 weeks were awful- we were both crying!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s much better now!xxx
  • @EmJ3 I think he likes it when I get up super early cuz I feel him all day if I get up at like 6 but if I sleep in till 9 I don't feel him much through the day and he really likes it if I'm at work

Ah wow that amazi g that she's walking round so well šŸ˜ glad she's settled in at nursery too, I already wanna cry at the thought of bei g at work and away from Oliver and he's not even here yetĀ