Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• How is everyone doing?? I'm. Nearly 23 weeks well will be on Thursday and god is it dragging now I didn't think it dragged till past 30 weeks
    Feels like months since my scan when it's only been 3 weeksĀ 
  • @MrsRees I know itā€™s probably dragging for you but 23 weeks is amazing!!! What have you bought?xxx
  • @MrsRees 23 weeks already! I haven't been getting notifications from this thread until today for some reason! How are you feeling? You're well on your way to that 3rd trimester!

@EmJ3 how are the kids?

Update on us - potty training is going pretty well, but she isn't a fan of using the potty outside of the house which is a shame. My dad thinks she's too young because she had 2 accidents when they were watching her but hasn't had one with us in over a week! Jamie is 10 months next week and changing so much - he's finally started fighting back when she tries to take his toys and I can't even give him a row because she's tormented him for so long!

I was back to work this week but from home which is weird but quite nice getting to eat lunch with them. Also Evies started taking bad reactions to something, possibly dairy so waiting on a referral to the paediatrician. Nothings ever simple!
    Ā 

• I'm so pleased to be this far and feeling baba move and all but I just feel like it's really slow šŸ˜‚ maybe because I have always had a scan to look forward to or an event or something but it's all settled down nowĀ 

I was meant to be going for a 4d scan at around 28 to 30 weeks but I don't know If I will be able to now as the closest scan place for me is in a local lockdown šŸ˜”

I'm hopefully moving house soon so that is something to lookforward toĀ 

@EmJ3 I've brought alot now but still a few things to go, I can't wait for the pram to be delivered as that has always seemed like a big exciting item to buy and when we move I will buy the cot and start doing his room

Well done evie on the potty training that's fab that she's doing so well hopefully it won't be long till she's comfortable everywhere, must be hard when you've done something your whole life and now change blessĀ 
    Good on Jamie he knows what he wants now and ain't letting it go šŸ˜‚
  • Hi ladies, ive booked my scan for this Sunday im extremely nervous as i have had and still am having very few symptoms so its hard to believe theres something in there. Id say im feeling 95% positive but the 5% of me keeps reverting back to my first pregnancy scan which i was told was a missed misscarriage and im sooo scared. The week is going so incredibly slow aswell which is making the wait worse! How are we all xxx
  • edited Oct 4, 2020 10:29AM
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 yay well done On potty training Evie! Harrys done with potty training now, doesnā€™t have any accidents anymore inside and outside the house, heā€™s also dummy free during the day woohoo!Ā 

@MrsRees itā€™s so nice feeling baby move isnā€™t it, the best feeling ever! When is your due date?Ā 

@emj3 how are you all doing?Ā 

• @Mummytolilyandharry Harryā€™s done so well potty training hadnā€™t he! How old was he when you started doing it?

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Ā sane girl Evie, theyā€™re so grown up now going on the potty. Howā€™s Jamie doing?Ā 

anyone got some good Christmas pressie suggestions for Matilda? Sheā€™ll be 16 months then.Ā 

Sheā€™s running round like a crazy baby at the moment- in to everything! Her hairā€™s growing again and I put it in baby pigtails yesterday!!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ itā€™s not long enough really! Can you tell I canā€™t wait for it to grow!

@mrsrees hope that gorgeous baby boy is kicking away and not causing you too much anxiety.

xxxx
  • @EmJ3 heā€™s been soooo good with potty training! A lot easier than with lily! He was about 19-20 months when we started but back then it was just mornings and just carried on from there, heā€™s been a dream with it! Awww she looks adorable with her little pigtails šŸ˜­ so sweet! I was The same with lily couldnā€™t wait for it to grow & her hairs so long now, this is hers in pigtails now! She asks for it cut short and Iā€™m like noooooo šŸ˜‚ I love doing things with her hair and I wouldnā€™t be able to if itā€™s short šŸ˜‚Ā 
    (Her first day of year 2)Ā 

• Awww @Mummytolilyandharry sheā€™s just gorgeous and her hair is lovely! Donā€™t cut it! Haha!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆĀ 

I donā€™t let my 15 year old cut hers much!!šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Harry was so good with potty training then, I think itā€™s pretty early!xxx
  • @emi90 have you had your scan?xx
  • Hi ladies, i had my scan this afternoon. Huge relief my little one was there bopping away with a healthy heart beat ā™„ they have said im 8 weeks and 4 days im over the moon and feel so relieved xx
  • I'm due 28th January @Mummytolilyandharry
    He been moving loads and I love it, hubby felt it for the first time the other day too which was amazing

Feels like time is going so slow though I can't wait till he's here and I can finally hold himĀ 

Awww what lovely pictures of your Girls šŸ˜
    Fantastic all the kids are doing so well

How is lily getting in with school nowĀ 

@emi90 that's brilliant that scan went well really pleased for you have you got an estimated due date??Ā 
  • @mrsrees it does drag a bit doesnā€™t it. Once you hit 30 weeks itā€™s not so bad!!! Youā€™re flying g through it though, itā€™ll be Christmas soon and then your baby boy will be here in no time!!!

@emi90 Iā€™m so glad everything was ok! How exciting!

xxx
  • @EmJ3 thank you! Haha Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just me šŸ˜‚ thing is as well with your daughter sheā€™ll cut all her hair off and then say mummmmm I really want some hair extensions šŸ˜‚ I know lily would regret if she cut hers too šŸ˜‚Ā 

@MrsRees eeeek itā€™s so exciting, but yeah it definitely does drag I think youā€™re in the boring stage atm, not much seems to be happening, once your 20 week scans over with, but like emj3 said once Christmas is out the way itā€™ll be so soon, youā€™ll be begging for him to come out then, both mine were 8 days late too much be my lucky number, if I ever had another baby I would add 8 days onto my due date šŸ˜‚Ā 
    surprisingly and Iā€™m so happy to say this lily now loves her school! Sheā€™s made so many new friends and just loves it! Loves her new teacher, she said she would never go back to her old school now! Such a relief! Thanks for asking šŸ˜˜

@emi90 congratulations thatā€™s wonderful news!Ā 

• Thank you ladies. Yeah my EDD is the 12th May but the midwife said that may change at the 12 week scan slightly. My last period was the 26th of july which would be 10 weeks but i didnt ovulate until around the 18th Aug which i think is why i think im 8 +4 she said baby is the right size for the gestation about 2cm šŸ„° something so small that means the world to me! Cant wait for my next scan to compare his/her growth xx
  • How is everyone? Hope everyoneā€™s ok and the gorgeous babies are too!

have people started Christmas shopping yet? Any good ideas for Matilda? Sheā€™ll be 16 months!!! Iā€™m going to get her a dolls pram and a couple of new dolls. Thinking of a Leyadoll too @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390, wasnā€™t it you bc that recommended them?Ā 

Xxx
  • Hey @EmJ3 yes Leyadoll was me. If you use code comingback25 you get 25% off (or maybe it's cominghome25 but still a decent discount on them!) - I'm debating ordering Evie the mermaid or a Disney toddler doll for hers! Obviously Jamie is a boy and a bit younger at 12.5 months but I've got him a little trike type bike, they have a teepee to share and some wooden puzzles from Lanka Kade.Ā  Evie was 15 months last Christmas and we got her a little tikes play cube for the garden, a scuttle bug and a seesaw. They were all really good discounts in the amazon prime sale (which starts tomorrow actually if you have prime) šŸ˜‚ I like a sale purchase! I've also been sorting through my other bits and bobs I've picked up for them and I'll add a wee picture below. Have to say it's not all from me, I buy on behalf of my grans and aunts too and wrap for them! I've tried to stick with practical things thay they'll actually use!Ā 

• Also hope everyone is OK! How are the babies

@Mummytolilyandharry how long did it take until you could confidently take Harry out in pants with no accidents? That's us been potty training a month and she's 99% fine - as long as I'm about. As soon as she goes to my mums she starts having accidents. I'm not sure if my mum is misreading her cues and that's why or if she's playing up. For example sometimes she gets down from the table during dinner to go to the toilet - she doesn't ask we just let her go. I'm wondering if my mums not realising and telling her to stay in her seat and then she's wetting herself because shes not been allowed down in time?Ā 
  • @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 thanks- thatā€™s fab. Iā€™m trying to do the same and buy practical things too or at least things that theyā€™ll actually use! Youā€™re doing well with your Christmas shopping!!! I absolutely love a bargain and Iā€™m ready for the amazon prime sale tomorrow! Haha!!xxx
  • @EmJ3 i don't think I've bought a single item for them that didn't have some kind of discount code šŸ˜‚ Sainsburys toy sale tomorrow too but I really don't need to buy anything else maybe the Disney doll for Evie and a couple bits for Jamie's birthday then I'm done šŸ˜‚. I'm hoping prime will have good adult pressies!Ā