Forum homeâ€ș Babiesâ€ș Baby

Rainbow Babies đŸŒˆđŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• Hey Ladies, how is everyone getting on?

Thought I’d nip on as I realised it must be getting close to the end for you @MrsRees. How are you feeling? ❀
  • @mrsrees I hope you’re enjoying those kicks!!!

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 how are things for you? I’ve been doing some Christmas shopping and working. Just plodding on in this flipping lockdown. Matilda’s fab, chunnering away and saying more and more- so cute!!! How are your 2?xxxx
  • Hiya Ladies!
    Long time no speak, I hope you are all doing well and the babies (we toddlers and little ones now!) Are doing fab!

@mrsrees you have been in my thoughts often since the early days of this forum and so happy to see your baby bump!!
    Do you know the sex, when are you due, how very exciting! 😊

My Sienna is 5 going on 20 and Mila is a year and a half and my gosh they are very different girls, Mila is loud! Lol

An updated photo of them, we are ready for Christmas! 😊
  • @EmJ3 are you almost finished for Christmas? I’ve ended up having to wrap quite a few bits as ‘shared’ gifts. It’s harder for Jamie, he’s big on Iggle Piggle but we already have so much stuff from Evie that I don’t know what to get him - she’s easy though, never shuts up all day every day about Marshall from the Paw Patrol!

Theyre both doing great, Jamie is 1 on the 8th. His gifts are wrapped and I need to tackle his cake next weekend. We were meant to be seeing the Zoo lights show the night of his birthday with my parents, but the Zoo and my parents are both now Scottish Tier 4, so that’s cancelled. We are tier 3 so at least the babies can make it to his swimming lessons and her ballet/gymnastics instead of them being stuck indoors constantly with me working. Oh and someone’s now fully mobile after about 3 weeks of stotting about and his sisters regretting ever trying to boss him about 😂

@MrsJessB look at your gorgeous girlies - they’re so alike! How are they coping with lockdown? I feel like Christmas is such a good distraction with everything going on ❀

Here’s wee Jim in his first shoes and Evie being - well a toddler 😂

• @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 they look so alike- they are gorgeous!

I can’t believe Jamie’s nearly 1- it’s crazy how time flies! My eldest is 16 tomorrow-1st Dec! I just can’t believe it. In my head I think she’s about 10 although she acts like she’s 20! Lockdown birthdays feel more difficult don’t they. I’m trying not to dwell on things really but it seems a bit of a shame for them!

I’m done for Matilda and nearly done for the other 2 as well, just a few more things to get really. Need a few more things for my nieces and nephews though. It seems to get trickier and trickier each year! 

I guess it is harder when you have a lot of the toys already! Shared gifts is a good idea! 

@MrsJessB your girls are gorgeous- very cute! And they look so excited!

@MrsRees how are things going? You won’t have long left!

xxxxx

• edited Nov 30, 2020 7:45AM
    Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well! 

@EmJ3 wow 16 that’s a big milestone! I always remember I couldn’t wait to turn 16! I bet she’s so excited xD 

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I had the same the last two years with lily &
    harry, I just wrapped up lilys old toys 😂 she did question why Santa was bringing Harry her old toys but I talked my way out of it somehow 😂 but this year they both have all new toys, ive
    also gotten them both alot of fancy dress! Evelyn's face looks exactly like Harry’s 100% of the time, he is a massive grump atm! I started singing the other day and he said ‘shut up mum’ 😭 Jamie looks so similar to Harry a year ago! Like his hair and eyes! 

@MrsJessB Your girls are beautiful! They look so alike! I feel you both
    of mine are Loud all.the.time 😭

I think I’ve finished my Christmas shopping now, I’ve spent a fortune over the weekend trying to get it done 😂 everyone ready for the elf tomorrow? We have a balloon coming with an elf Inside saying guess whose back on the front 😂😂 

• Hello everyone!! Hope you are all well. Lovely seeing pics of all the babies đŸ„° Even though they aren’t babies anymore!

@MrsRees When are you due again? Jan? I’m 28 weeks today and feeling lots movement! I love it. Never did with Ailbhía due to having an anterior placenta. We are also currently living in Spain but are back for Christmas and then will stay for the birth. Had a scan yesterday and they said baby was breech but hoping it’s still quite early and baby can turn?! 

We also put Ailbhía into a Spanish nursery and she loves it. She is picking up lots of Spanish words and it’s so amazing to hear! 

Hope everyone is looking forward to Christmas! Even with all the restrictions!! Xx
  • Here is her first day at Spanish school... 
  • @MickeyS she is just beautiful and learning Spanish so young is amazing!!

I can’t believe you are 28 weeks!!! Time is flying by! Are you due in Feb?

whereabouts in Spain are you? It looks lovely.xxx
  • @Mummytolilyandharry how did the elf go down with Lily and Harry? He looks so grown up!

That’s good going finishing your Christmas shopping! It must be a nice feeling! 

My eldest enjoyed her birthday and was spoilt rotten, even with lockdown!!!
    Xxx
  • @EmJ3 I’m so glad your daughter enjoyed her birthday! He is so grown up now 😭 just the wrapping up to go now 😭 the elf went down great! Here’s tonight’s creation 😂

Have you been doing it? Xx
  • @Mummytolilyandharry that looks amazing. Yes we’re doing it but only done pretty straightforward things like in cereal boxes and making a mess!🙈🙈xxx
  • @MickeyS how beautiful is she 😍. I knew you had a home in Spain but didn’t realise you were living there, you’re so lucky and a second language is such a good thing for a little one to have ❀. Not long now until you’re a mumma of 2!

We have elf on the shelf too! Jamie likes him, the first morning Evie hid from him under the dining table 😂. I’m going to be out of ideas soon enough though. Still to set him up for the night but here’s Chip last night changing all her teddies into her brothers nappies - I was informed this morning they’d all done stinky poos overnight! I was off work today so we finally got the Christmas decorations up too!

• Hey everyone so glad to see everyone is doing well and is getting ready for Christmas 🎄😁
    It's hard to reply to everything so here's a quick update 
    I'm 32 weeks with my boy and loving it, due 28th January 
     feeling lots of movement getting his room organised now and then hospital bag to do when I've brought the stuff for me

Been a bit stressful at times as I was working in a care home and so does my husband and mum and nan and the home has ended up with covid so I got out on early paid leave and hubby and family are having to be really careful to make sure they don't bring it home to me at all

@MickeyS so glad your pregnancy is doing well and you get to feel lots of movement this time around
    I hope baby turns for you 
    Did you find out what your having or is it a surprise

I so wish this was more like a chat group I don't get any notifications for it so its hard to keep up 
  • @EmJ3 Yes due 24th Feb! It’s going so fast!!

Spain is amazing! Such an outdoor life, we have been out all day eating out in the sun in December!! You can’t do that in the UK 😂

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 We are still trialing it out. My husband wants to live here permanently but I’m still unsure. Love it, it’s just missing family and friends! It’s a tough one! 

@mrsRees Glad all is going well with you and sorry to hear about COVID at your care home. Stay safe! 

Lovely pics of all the kids! I wish I had the energy to do elf on the shelf! They look great fun I’m just not very imaginative 😂

Also does anyone know the rules for hospitals? As in partners being allowed in when in labour? I’m so worried my husband won’t be allowed in and I’ll be on my own!!
  • @MickeyS currently partners are allowed in when you’re in established labour . I think it’s slightly different everywhere but don’t worry, he’ll be allowed in with you! Spain sounds amazing to me. It’s freezing here!!!xxx
  • @MickeyS partners are allowed in for established labour in my area so anything from 4cm or if you go to labour ward and are allowed in for sections too

It's a 45 minute drive to my hospital but I'm gunna try to stay home for as long as possible as I want my mum around too for as long as possible 
  • @MrsRees I’m so glad everything is going well for you! Hopefully your baby will be born next month- how exciting!!! The COVID situation is difficult when you’re working on the front line. I’m glad you’re at home now.xxxx
  • Happy Christmas eve everyone 

What a manic and strange year I hope you all didn't have too many disruptions for your Christmas plans and have a lovely day tomorrow 

I'm 35 weeks today, feels like time is gunna slow down now, my cousin who was due 6 days before me had her baby 2 nights ago and I am very jealous and can't wait for it to be my turn although starting to get nervous about labour and stuff now especially with the covid still going on, I'm keeping everything crossed I don't need to be Induced and can stay at home for as long as possible so that I don't have to go in for long my myself 

• Aww merry Christmas @MrsRees! Just think, you’ll have your baby very soon!!đŸ„°đŸ„°đŸ„° and next Christmas he will be crawling or walking everywhere!!!

I hope everyone’s ok and ready to celebrate, however different this year!😘😘xxx