Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶ - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @MrsRees Oh thatā€™s strange. We now get a scan at 36 weeks to check placenta. I didnā€™t have this with AilbhĆ­a so it must be a fairly new guideline!Ā 

Oh yes thinking of you @Bobble321 xx
  • Options
    @MickeyS Yeah it's a long weight from 20 weeks till baba is born with no scan unless you pay private but I didn't get the chance unfortunatly cuz of the lockdown

Can't wait for him to be here now so I can see him properly I'm just so excited and getting impatientĀ 
    I've started doing squats to help him to drop

@Bobble321 hope all has gone well for you have been thinking of youĀ 
  • Options
    Millie Eve, 6lb 5oz arrived in a hurry with one push at 21.19pm yesterday, we are all totally in love again xxxx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 congratulations she is so beautiful! How is her big sister with her? ā¤ļø Xx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 sheā€™s just perfect! Enjoy the newborn magical bubble.šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’—
  • Options
    She is thrilled with her, a bit heavy handed but getting there! Xxx
  • Options
    @Bobble321 Ahhh congrats! Another beautiful girl! Hope you are all doing well. Would love to know your birth story if you donā€™t mind and whenever you are up to it!! Is it true 2nd ones are easier? šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆĀ 
  • Options
    Yay @Bobble321 congratulations she's beautiful šŸ˜ IĀ  your so so pleased
    Making me very jealous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    So happy for you xxx
  • Options
    @MrsRees and @MickeyS how are you and the bumps doing?

@Bobble321 how are you and the new arrival?

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Ā and @Mummytolilyandharry how are you doing???

xxx

• Options
    @EmJ3 I'm. Doing good thanks, 2 days till due date and I'm getting really, really Impatient want my boy here now I'm so excited, but also getting nervous and anxiety is kicking in

I'm. Not nervous about labour and delivery but afterwards waiting for that first cry and to know everything is ok
    I've spent so long guarding myself that something would go wrong earlier on I the pregnancy that I'm having a hard time accepting that all is OK and I am. Going to have a baby at the end of this

I have a sweep on Thursday, my due date hoping that labour comes soon, the longer it takes the higher my anxiety getsĀ 
  • Options
    awww @MrsRees I understand that- I never thought Iā€™d get to bring Matilda home and I cried so nuch leaving the hospital!!!Ā 
    You will soon be holding your beautiful baby boy in your arms. Take a few more bump pics and videos and enjoy the last few days of feeling those kicks because youā€™ll miss them when heā€™s here.xxxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 weā€™re all good thank you, how are you all?Ā 

@MrsRees aww thatā€™s understandable I was exactly the same with Harry, he didnā€™t come out crying and I was sobbing constantly asking the midwife if he was okay, I think I asked her if he was alive about 5 times and eventually she snapped and was like he is absolutely fine stop worrying, it seemed to take him so long to cry. They will regularly check his heartbeat I think itā€™s every 15 minutes they check (even when youā€™re pushing) unless you are hooked up to a machine and then itā€™ll be constant. So they will know how he his and They will tell you if anythingā€™s wrong, as long as youā€™re feeling regular movements and they follow a similar pattern he will be just fine. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever experienced so many different emotions in one go. I canā€™t wait til you say heā€™s here safe and sound and to see a picture šŸ˜
  • Options
    Oh @MrsRees I really hope you to soon! I understand being nervous completely, especially after losses. Hopefully Iā€™ll too late posting and your little man has already joined you ā¤ļø!

@EmJ3 @Mummytolilyandharry hope youā€™re both doing well and that the kids are OK! Mine are driving me insane - Evie is super emotional, not sure if itā€™s age or lockdown but she wonā€™t leave me be! Last night she fell over the metal bars at the end of my bed and has carpet burn all up the side of her face - I wonā€™t lie I thought she had broken her neck at first until she sat back up! Jamie is a riot, he climbs everything and maintains eye contact the whole time like heā€™s daring you to stop him. The Health Visitor came in for his 13 month check on Monday, 11 months from his last visit. I asked if she would weigh both of them with Evie being so skinny. Heā€™s 84cm and 25lb2 - so off the chart for height and 90th for weight. Evie is 100cm and 26lb3 so tall but hovering just about the 25th. I canā€™t believe that 15 months between them and thereā€™s only 1lb difference šŸ˜‚. Now just need to get a discharge over madams birth mark and weā€™re done with hospitals and doctors for a bit!Ā 

• Options
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just mine that are driving me insane šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ oh bless her she loves her mummy ā¤ļø Harrys the same but with daddy, heā€™s been made redundant so heā€™s been home for a few weeks now and Harry is obsessed wonā€™t leave him alone! Lilys got a tonne of school work to do she had to make an island for geography last week, so Iā€™m sat down with her for hours and hours and hours everyday, Iā€™m getting so frustrated with it all, Lilys doing so well but thereā€™s just so much of it and of course half way through she gets bored, especially when she sees Harry running around doing what he wants to. Oh my thatā€™s crazy that thereā€™s only a pound between them! I havenā€™t weighed my two in a while but last time Harry was 25lbs that was a few months ago now though! Gorgeous photos šŸ˜Ā 

• Options
    Wow I can't believe how big all these kids are šŸ˜ can't call them. Babies anymore realy it's mad it's gone so quickĀ 
    @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 that is mad how little weight between them I hope they can sort evies birthmark and your out of hospitals soon

@Mummytolilyandharry well done on all that home schooling, there really isn't enough praise for the parents or the kids for how hard you all work to keep up children's education at home
    It must be really hard especially like you say wheh the kids are seeing little siblings not having to and can't understand why they can't just go and play

Feel like baby hasn't really dropped fully yet and not engaged so worried I'm. Gunna go well over my due date and I really don't want to wait that long, the longer I wait the more my anxiety goes up and I'm. Getting so impatient
    I wanna hold him and see what he looks likeĀ 
    I'm. So excited and nervous and just a bug ball of emotionsĀ 
  • Options
    Matilda is 17 months now!šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

@MrsRees itā€™s definitely hard at the end, I went 2 weeks over with my first 2 but Matilda was 2 weeks earlyšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Definitely try to enjoy the last few days! Heā€™ll be here soon!

@Mummytolilyandharry and @EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 they are gorgeous pics. I too am finding things hard. Matilda sounds like Jamie, she climbs on everything, knowing she shouldnā€™t and keeps eye contact too, just to let me know!! Little rips!!
    How cute are they all though!

@EvelynAndJamiesMummy6390 I canā€™t believe thereā€™s only a pound difference between them! Thatā€™s so cute!Ā 

@Mummytolilyandharry- Ā Lily sounds like sheā€™s doing so well with her school work and so do you too!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
  • Options
    @MrsRees and @MickeyS how are you getting on? Xxx
  • Options
    ļæ¼Oliver William Tony Rees arrived 7 :37 am Jan 30th weighing 6lbs 9ozĀ 

Waters broke on 29th at 11 am stayed home till about half 4 got to hospital at half 5 was 4cm and he was born just over 2 hours later

It was so quick after we got to hospital his head got a bit squished and his heart rate dropped from 140 to 110 so they gave me a cut to help get him out quicker so ive had some lovely stitches

Can't believe he's here xx
  • Options
    Ahhhhhh @MrsRees I am so happy for you! What a gorgeous boy! Hope youā€™re soaking up all those mummy cuddles and get home soon if you arenā€™t already ā¤ļø Youā€™ve waited so long so enjoy every moment of him! Xx
  • Options
    I've not been on much but just seen this and had to come on to say congratulations @MrsRees! I'm so happy for you xxx