Forum home Babies Baby

September 2020 Babies

Replies

• @VRob123 phew!!! My eyes were playing tricks lol thanks Lv xx
  • @Wellcome1 hahaha ok, I wasn’t sure what you were hoping for 🤣. 

Anyone else trying to get the most out of clothes. We’re in elf pjs tonight 🙈
  • @VRob123 aww Denver had outgrown all his Xmas stuff now ☹️ But if it still fits why not 😂 I went back to the test 10 mins later and put contrast on it cause I could see such a faint line what u think,? 

• Hello everyone, hope you're all ok and those babies are happy little ones :)
    Ooh @Wellcome1 I think I can see a shadow on that pic! Have you done anymore tests?

I'm starting to worry a bit now people are already getting pregnant again......I found the birth quite traumatic that I feel like it has put me off it happening again. I don't know whether it is because of that or because I absolutely hate my tummy now with my scar that I haven't been intimate with my husband since :/ is that odd? X
  • SmithL35 said:
    Hello everyone, hope you're all ok and those babies are happy
    little ones :)
    Ooh @Wellcome1 I think I can see a shadow on that pic! Have you done anymore tests?

I'm starting to worry a bit now people are already getting pregnant again......I found the birth quite traumatic that I feel like it has put me off it happening again. I don't know whether it is because of that or because I absolutely hate my tummy now with my scar that I haven't been intimate with my husband since :/ is that odd? X
    Aww don’t worry lv!! Everyone is different you have your reasons and as long as you are happy that is all what matters! Your baby is still tiny and there is plenty of time for intimacy and more babies if that’s what you want, if not then that’s perfectly normal 2 xx yeh I did another test this morning xx

• @Wellcome1 i can see two lines. Xx
  • Thank you for that @Wellcome1 xx
    The test is looking good! X
  • @SmithL35 bless you hun. I think it’s just learning to love your new body and sometimes that can be a process. I know it’s hard but try and remember your husband doesn’t see you the way you see yourself. He loves you for you and I’m sure he appreciates your body having just given him a beautiful boy. Labour can be very traumatic, if I kept that in my mind I’d have stuck with one too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Have you spoken to your husband about how you feel? I really hope you can get some reassurance from him because it’s important to stay close to each other, it’s very easy for these babies to take over. You deserve intimacy and to feel confident. Xx
  • Hi @XOXO1, thankfully I can talk to him about it and bless him he is totally fine. He jokes that we would never actually have time for it! Which is true :/ as when we put Oscar to bed we go to bed too and I'm always do shattered I fall asleep.
    I think I'm anxious about going back on the pill really. I was on it in my early 20s for my skin as I used to get such bad spots :/ but I put weight on from it and I already can't seem to shift the weight I've put on. But I don't want injections or anything. I don't know what to do. I feel like the easiest thing is just not to have sex but we can't carry on like that forever! Xx
  • Yes @VRob123 All mine are still in their Pj’s from Xmas 🤣 xx
  • @SmithL35 it’s lovely you can talk to him about it. Contraception is a toughie because there’s always side effects isn’t there?! I had the copper coil after my son and it gave me terrible migraines. Maybe just use condoms till you decide what’s best. Haha! I can relate to that. I use to be able to stay up for a while once kids were in bed, but I can nod off easily now; my daughter is awake from about 3am 😫. 
    Maybe you should plan ahead and break your ban on Valentine’s Day 😬 xx
  • Aww @XOXO1 that's definitely an option! Or maybe on the 18th as that the a library of when we got engaged 🥰 it just might feel so weird though with Oscar being in the same room 🤔 

How are you feeling about things anyway? Xx
  • VRob123 said:
    @Wellcome1 hahaha ok, I wasn’t sure what you were hoping for 🤣. 

Anyone else trying to get the most out of clothes. We’re in elf pjs tonight 🙈
    Awww love this 🥰 I keep putting Oscar in a Christmas onesie because I love it so much x 

• Rest in Paradise Sir Captain Tom ❤️

• @XOXO1 so sad to hear about his passing 😞
  • Hello everyone, 

Ahh I think we are having sleep issues! 😴

Oscar has been sleeping 9pm until 4am for months now, but the last two nights he has been waking at around 12.30am and then are 3ish :( I don't know what has happened :( 

Any advice? I have ended up feeding him at 3am and now my milk supply has been messed up and I'm getting full boobs during the night and just not sleeping because I'm worried I have done something wrong. Sorry to sound so dramatic!!!!! Haha. 

We wanted to bring his bedtime forward a bit but we haven't yet. 

Thanks for any help xx
  • @SmithL35 sounds like leap 4 lily went from sleeping through to waking multiple times a night 😫
    congratulations on the pregnancies ladies 🎉 xxx
  • @Metalchick oh ok. Did it last for long? How is Lily with sleeping now? Did you feed her during the night?
    Last night (night 3 of changed sleep pattern) was the worst although he did have his third jabs yesterday so I'm sure it was never going to be a great night! We tried to keep him up during the evening and went bed at usual time hit he woke at 12.30 again and was awake until 1.30 when I tried to feed him. Whether I didn't have much milk of he just didn't want it I don't know, but he didn't feed well.

Can I just check on the leaps as I have the wonder weeks app but it basics it on the due date and not when they were born so it says he is out of leap 4 now based as due date but by birth he is still in leap 4?! Xx
  • @SmithL35 she used to wake and feed sometimes just a little or if she was fussy then I’d give her a dummy and that would help she did come out of it and started going through till at least 4.30am I could have set my watch to her, now she’s starting weaning she’s sleeping better sometimes until around 8am 😳 but now we are entering leap 5 lol so 🤷‍♀️ With the wonder weeks app lily was two weeks early and like you said it’s based on due date but I find she starts getting grouchy a couple of weeks before the app says she should if that makes sense 
    his bad night was probably his jabs as well bless him I know lily was very unsettled with them x
  • @SmithL35 definitely sounds like he’s in a leap/ 4 month sleep regression. William slept through but for the past couple of weeks has woken at 3am (occasionally midnight too) for a feed. Last night, apart from putting the dummy in at 3am, he slept through until 6! Your boobs are reacting to him wanting more, they’ll settle down as soon as he does. Sounds like you’re both doing perfectly!

Anyone else ebf who’s been Googling “falling pregnant, ebf, not started period” ? 🤣. Apparently it happens haha! I’m even contemplating a pregnancy test even though we’ve only “dipped the nib” twice without something on and pulled out haha.