Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2020 Babies

Replies

• Sorry for the delay!! @XOXO1. That's exciting about you moving :) are you all packed up? 
    She will love having her own room I bet :)

Oscar crawled for the first time today 😍 such a cutie, but he is not a happy bunny as his forth tooth is coming through at the minute. I can't believe he has 4!!

Xxx

• Hi ladies!! Denver is doing so Well he now weighs 17lb 😊 he has been crawling for the past 2 months has 4 teeth and is now pulling up and walking with the furniture 🤦‍♀️ Hope your all good?? How’s your little ones doing?? Xx 💋 
  • Hey @Wellcome1, lovely to hear from you! It is amazing how much the babies have changed!!! Xx
  • Hi! How is everyone & little bubba’s doing? William has just hit 10 months and is the cheekiest little thing 🤣
  • Hello 🥰 awww look at him 😍 Oscar is 10 months on the 30th. He is so big now!! 
    We saw the heart consultant this morning and I am very pleased to say that the second hole has also closed up!!!! Xx
  • Aww he’s so cute @VRob123. He has such a cheeky smile :)

yaaaay! @SmithL35 that’s amazing news!! I’m really happy for you all. I can imagine you must have felt so much relief hearing that news 😬💝 xx
  • Rhylee is 10 months and a very happy very cheeky little boy 🤣❤️

• Thank you @XOXO1, we are over the moon!! How are you?? Xx

Awww @Claire1234939, so cute 😍 x
  • @Claire1234939 wow! Is he walking already. Xx

We’re really good @SmithL35. I can’t believe Arabella will be 1 next month. The time has gone so quickly. Xx

• @XOXO1 oh I know, it goes so fast doesn't it?! Xx
  • Very! Does anyone have any holiday plans this year? We’re trying to have a long weekend in Cornwall but everything is so booked up. X
  • @SmithL35 that’s amazing news! What a relief! 

@XOXO1 no holiday plans here this year. Hopefully next year when William is a bit older. 

I can’t believe the tiny things are nearly a year old!! Crazy! 
  • I've only just realised I never replied to this!! 

Oh we are so relieved 🥰 

Any 1st birthday ideas anyone?? Xx
  • Hi ladies, how is everyone?? Denver turned 1 last month! It’s crazy how fast the time has gone!! I got my 1st cycle on his 1st birthday as he’s still breastfeeding lol but I have just found out 3days ago I am pregnant! 
  • Oh such amazing news @Wellcome1! Are you pleased? How is your course going?
    What did you do for Denver's birthday? We are preparing for Oscar's :) so excited. Just keep buying presents! X
  • @Wellcome1 oh wow! How exciting! We’re still undecided on having a third. I’m lacking spare time as it is 🤣. 

@SmithL35 we’ve not started buying anything yet! We’ve got toys & clothes so nothing he really needs 🙈. As we’ve got family all over and vulnerable family members we’re not getting together for a party. So no real plans. 
  • @VRob123 sorry I've just realised I never replied! I keep thinking about getting him a winter coat. I also need to get some more 12-18 sleepsuits because the 9-12 are so snug on him now :/ I put him in a 12-18m last night and though the feet were really too long on him, he slept x
  • Congratulations @Wellcome1 how’s your pregnancy going? Xx

• Did Oscar have a nice birthday? Xx
  • Hi @XOXO1 ❤ how are you doing? 
    Yes he did thank you 😍 he started walking a couple of days before it and now he just loves to walk all over the place! I'm hoping me chasing him around might help me lose some weight!! I've recently joined slimming world actually because I'm still 2 stone more than I was when I got pregnant. I just can't seem to lose any :/ but with breastfeeding him I never wanted to diet. I'm quite disappointed to say that last week was the last time I breastfed him as he has weaned himself off 😭 he loves his food!!!! Xxx