Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2021 babies 👶🏻

124»

Replies

• So we now have 2 bottom teeth & the top 2 aren't far behind 😱 Poor baby is grumpy all the time 🙁

Anyway, weaning is going great, he's tried everything I've put in front of him...well, spoon feed him. So far, the favourite veggies are peas & sweetcorn 😁

Hope everyone & your babies are doing well 💙💜
  • Hi ladies Oliver Is loving food too he loves blw the most he gets so excited when he sees food we still have no sign of any teeth yet 

• @Sj83 it must be an Oliver thing with the food 😉
    His top 2 teeth came through about 2 weeks ago & within days of each other 😱 They look so funny with teeth once they start growing haha

Hope everyone had a lovely mother's day...despite losing an hour (how dare they) ❤️
  • Aww bless Surprisnly all of mine laid in on mothers day even with the clock change we still co sleep though oliver will only sleep max half hour in his own bed 😭
  • Hey ladies, I hope everyone is keeping well and all babies are not causing too much trouble! 
    As for me, I’m back at work next week full time 😬. Alexander has settled well in to the childminders and is doing well. He is a super fast crawler with 7 teeth (8th is currently on its way) and is the greediest little monster going! This boy loves his food!!! 

• @MrsH02 Hi, lovely to hear from you, its been a while 😊 All the babies must be keeping us busy 😱 Trouble is Oliver's middle name 😂

Ooh Wow!! That's brilliant Alexander is settling with the childminder, bet that's a massive weight of your shoulders 😁 7 teeth!! Oliver has 5, nearly 6 😉 How has he been with teething?
    We're very nearly crawling too 🤞

Ahh good luck going back to work, how do you feel about it?
    I'm back at the end of the month still part time & dropping a day. 1 more KIT day to do next week then only 2 weeks maternity after that 😢
  • Hey ladies oliver still has no teeth but this week we have finally managed to get back in to his cot it's been amazing having my own bed again were not crawling yet just rolling everywhere 

• Hi all sorry I've been really bad at chatting (doesn't help when for some reason I wasn't getting the email notifications) 

I hope you are all well.

Adaline turned 10 months on Monday. Where is the time going?! 😭 I still always say to everyone she's technically 9 though as she was early haha.

She isn't crawling yet but rolls around the living room like a mad man. I don't know if she will crawl or will go from rolling to walking as she loves being on her feet bouncing.

She doesn't have any teeth come through but she's had a white dot on the top right of her gums for weeks which is slightly sharp but doesn't seem to be budging. 

Up dated photo for you all. As we are getting ready do go London for the Jubilee 

• Oh @Stokiejodie shes gorgeous yeah I dont seem to get the notifications either last week oliver has started army crawling his so fast now lol 
  • StokiejodieStokiejodie Regular
    edited Jun 15, 2022 12:48PM
    @Sj83 awww he's so cute.

Adaline can now get up on her knees and hands and "twerk" and can push herself backwards but no sign of forwards yet. She also has 2 teeth come both at once just before we went to London for the jubilee 🙈

Shes not well atm. Last week had to get her steroid cream for her bum as it was like it was burnt as was just red raw then Last night she was sick everywhere twice. And today she has diarrhoea 😪😭 xx

• Hi ladies can you believe our babies are nearly one 😱 oliver is living finding his feet climbing the stairs hope your all well 

• Hi ladies, way behind with messaging 😱
    Wow @Sj83 look at Oliver go, he's such a clever boy 😁

@Stokiejodie I know it was well over a month ago, but hope Adaline is feeling better, hate when they're poorly 😢 Oliver has bother with a sore bum when he's teething, they're more like sores 😑

Our Oliver is a cheeky monkey, sometimes doesn't want to go to sleep at night & also chases after the cats with his super speedy crawling. Nearly standing now though, just need to keep encouraging him. Also took him until 10.5 months to sit unaided, so as an early birthday treat I got him his big boy car seat for my car 😍 Unfortunately we have a family funeral on his birthday, so will be celebrating the day after instead 😢
  • Oliver is obsessed With climbing now and wanting to stand eyes at the back of my head now lol were not doing a party but will do a family day out instead oliver is still up and down with sleeping he done really well for months and he wants to sleep with me again his looking very grown up in his seat 😍
  • Hey all, I can’t believe it’s been so long since I last checked in. Look how big our babies are getting!! 
    Alexander has grown up so much now he’s more like a little boy than a baby and I don’t know about you guys but I feel it’s a bit sad that it’s gone so quickly. Anyway hope you are all well and are getting ready for some big birthdays coming up xx
  • My cheeky chappy in Greece 2 weeks ago xx
  • Aww its quite Emotional just how grown Up they are
  • happy 1st birthday July/ August babies ollie was one yesterday was very overwhelmed by it all