Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone else feel broody?

2»

Replies

• Options
    id love another as fin is 7 months today and it seems to have flown by and i love him so much. we have said we need to get through this year 1st though as we defo need a bigger house 1st and we are gettin wed in aug. i also havent had af for 2 months, ivdone 4 pg tests and all neg!! wel see.lol.xxx
  • Options
    No Im not broody now, it wore off about a month and a half ago. Was so broody when Zacky was a few months old tho.
  • Options
    oh yes !!!!
    lo is only 12 weeks but ever since ive had her ive wonted another oh seems keen to aswell but think well wait for a little while too see how this yr starts mind you i havent taken my pill since i got them 4 weeks ago lol
  • Options
    Very!!! Amber is 20 weeks and we want about 18 months between them if possible so wont be too long, my hubby is even more broody than me and says how can we possibly not want anymore as Amber is so perfect image soppy git!! lol!!

Took us 2years to conceive as I had blocked tubes so we will see how we get on image
  • Options
    Oh good i am glad i am not the only who is feeling broody! I have been like this since LO was about 3 months and she is 8 months now. We are trying but nothing yet!! Fingers crossed x
  • Options
    well i feel u girls, my 2nd is only 3mons n i feel broody already too. but am gonna wait at least 2yrs so i can giv my beautifull daughters al the time they need n the credit crunch aint makin it any better.
  • Options
    I feel broody about 90 percent of the time! Even tho I already have 3 under 4! Youd think that would put me off, but no! Mind you although I know I want to have at least one more baby, it wont be for a while as I want to concentrate on the 3 Ive got right now. Ive just got to the stage where they are all sleeping nicely and I feel half human again! Id like to enjoy this feeling for a little while longer b4 we decide to take the plunge againimage X X X
  • Options
    Mine is a BIG FAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just had my 5th & final bub......and that's it! Hubby has been referred for 'the snip'!!
  • Options
    nope not in the slightest. i cant understand why people around me cant just appreciate that i am happy with my wee boy and don't want any more.
    even my dad says hayden can't stay a single child, that he needs to have someone to play with , my reply is he has 5 cousins 10 mins down the road, he has plenty of peolpe to play with!!
  • Options
    Yes and no! I do really want another baby but i just love macey and spending all my time with her like today we had a fab family day me, oh and her and i cant imagine having the drag another pushchair around now shes so mobile we just get up and go without the hassle of bottles and what not. Saying that i think we have just finished my last pill so whatch this space in a few months lol x