Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone else going to test a pushchair?

Im going to test a 3 wheeler pushchair anyone else?

Replies

• Hi there how do u go about then?
    Sorry to ask!!
    Adele xx
  • how do you do this? id love to do it!!
  • The webediter sometimes posts on here asking for people to test things.
  • iv been waiting for the post but havnt seen it, what forum was it in?
  • He didnt post this time. When he was answering questions from some other ladies who had tested before he said he was going to do a post but i never waited and just emailed, i guess other people did too thats probably why he never had to post!
  • I am !! Have you been told when your getting the pram?
    I had a email last week saying they would deliver mine this week - but not heard from them since - can't wait - we are going to the the new forest soon so really going to put it through a good test there!
    Caz xx
  • Hi Caz, no i havent yet. I havent heard anything since last week when i gave my address and name and age of lo. I just assumed it would be delivered this week. Im really excited, my hubby thinks im so sad, he says its just a pram!!! lol. Men what do they know! x
  • I tested a pram for them about 8 weeks ago and I replied to the web editor too to test but guess I didnt get chosen this time (fair enough as I've already had a go) Hope you enjoy it.
  • hi tricia i emailed straight away, i didnt think we would get chosen again. not shore why it was put in the reply for use to email again. iv still got mine so fingers crossed it will stay. i hope you girls get to keep yours its such a good opertunity just to try them. i never would of chosen something so modern but i love it. happy testing.
  • I emailed right awat too but didnt hear anything so assuming that they have chosen new people. DId you get to keep the one you were testing? As far as I'm aware I was the only one who had to return theirs!
  • Hi
    Just had a email to say it will be sent this week and its a Britax Vigour 3+ can't wait now it looks fab !! wahooo
    Caz xxxx
  • argh im gutted! i tried emailing the webed but for some reason my email wouldnt work at the time and i forgot to try again! kept waiting for a post to come up like he/she had said but nothing image and i have a realy crap pushchair at the min and cant afford a new one. rubbish! xx
  • where do you get webeds email? so i know for next time.
  • Hi Tricia, Lara, Kayla and Oakley, what pushchair did you test? Im going to get a mothercare one,my 3 travel system, looks very modern.I bet ill have to return it, never mind it will be fun having a new pushchair for a few wks. x
  • Debbiemc I replied on your other thread too, it was a chicco trio for 4 me. Hope you get a nice one and you get to keep it. Keep us posted.
    xxx
  • anyonw know what email address it is you emailed to join this? i would love to do it thanks kelly xx