Forum home Babies Baby

3D casting of hands and feet

was wondering if anyone has has 3D impressions made of their LO's hands and feet? I'm looking at getting it done, but I was quoted 250 quid yesterday... Rip off! My friend says that she paid about ??100 for LO, but he is nearly 2.

I've been looking on the internet and you can get the casting kit yourself for ??50, as anyone done their own and if so did it work out??

Thanks

Replies

• hi i got a set ou of the studio magazine it only cost me around ??10 and it worked really well i left mine just plain but you can paint them or dust them with brown eye shadow that picks up the features more then just by a mounting plack to put it on . pluss then you can also choose a good time to do it i did mine when my daughter was asleep
  • Hi

I had mine done at little impressions - there website tells you where the studios are - and it cost ??115 about 6 weeks ago. If you live anywhere near Warrington, they have a sign in the window asking for models for it to train staff! Hope this helps, Jo x
  • i never got them done coz they were too expensive, but i wish i had now. i thought i'd do my own, but i never found the time or had the wherewithall to do it. If you've got the money, get it done professionally.