Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What do you wish.....?

2»

Replies

• I wish that our extention will be finished by Christmas.
    I wish little Fraser would get rid of his cold and stop being sick at every Feed.
    I wish that Poppy's Cough goes soon and she starts sleeping through the night in her own bed!
    And we all have a lovely christmas with our families.
    Nikki
  • i wish we would win the lottery so that i don't have to go back to work next month :cry:
  • I wish i could lose the weight i put on when i had cameron before my wedding in september without dieting or going the gym cos im no good at either!

i wish i wanted to 'do it' more, as im fed up of having that argument with poor dear oh!

i wish i had gone the pictures/shopping/out for a meal more before having cam.

i wish i wouldnt complain about my life without even thinking about it when i am actually extremely blessed!

plus many of your wishes from the above list!!!
    xxx

[Modified by: listef on December 03, 2008 01:16 PM]

• I wish that my lo's, oh and all my family (and myself of course) will continue to stay healthy and keep out of harms way.

I also wish we could win the lottery!
  • i wish Erin never has any more colds. I wish oh earned enough money so i could chose whether i to work or not! I wish we were married.
  • i wish my hubby wouldnt disappear up the pub then come home and stagger about and pick fights with me in front of the kids image

i wish i could fit into my fave jeans again without having to eat less

• I wish I could be more confident and mentally stronger.
    I wish I knew that jamie DH and me would always be happy and healthy and the world was a safer place.
    xx
  • I'm not really supposed to be in here (only 16+5) but I do read a lot of the threads. What you've all said has reminded me to go home tonight and give hubby a big kiss. I nag him FAR too much and we don't enjoy each other as much as we should. Thanks girls x
  • Ahh, Tallkatie2 ~ Bless, hope you are OK xxxx
  • I wish I was back at pre pregnancy weight but it's gonna take forever.
    I wish Archie's colic would end so that hubby can enjoy his time with him in the evenings instead of us getting frustrated with the endless crying.
    I wish we could sell our flat and get a bigger place so that there is more space for Archie. It's Ok now but he'sll be sleeping in with us until he's 5 at this rate ! S x
  • i wish i can lose weight and faith put the weight on
  • I wish.....
    That i didnt moan at oh so much
    That i had just stopped and stared at harri more when he was newborn
    That we had our own house
    That i had tried harder to bf
    That i hadnt fallen out with my mum as she wasnt there when harri was newborn but thankfully has been there since he was 5 months old and he loves his nanny and so do i xxx
  • Thats so true MrsT, my oh does the exact same and I wish he wouldn't! it drives me crazy when he wakes us all up so the kids are up, then he goes back to bloody sleep and is late for work!!!!!! (I'm too stubborn to wake him, if he goes back to sleep after his alarm he has to face the consequenses lol I'm so evil).

I wish I had spent more quality time going out with my 4 year old lil girl before baby arrived and she started school.

I wish I didn't feel so sad about stopping breast feeding, can't shake the horrible feeling of guilt and I've only just started the transition.

I wish for no hang over the day after my first night out since having lo! Can't wait.xxx
  • I wish... that Beth would start sleeping through the night regularly and not just every now and then.
    I wish... that we could afford for me to not go back to work after maternity leave.
  • I wish me and my partner could have experienced living together before the babies came along. I was still at my mums when i got pregnant with my first and by the time we'd got the house all up and ready he was here and me and oh had never had one night in the house by ourselves. Got a few years to wait now though. lol

Lisa xxx