Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bouncy Chair

My lo loves his bouncy chair and goes in it loads during the day, he normally falls asleep in it or on the floor when playing and as soon as i try to put him in his moses basket he just screams so i've just left him in his chair sometimes to sleep for 3 hours!

Is there a time limit for sitting in an upright position or is it fine for him to go on like this (he's 9 weeks)

x x

Replies

• Options
    My youngest absolutely adores his bouncy chair and sleeps in it quite often! He's 13 months now but on the tiny side (only just into 9-12 month clothing!!) so still fits comfortably in it! I think its the same with anything - all things in moderation!
  • Options
    My lo has been sleeping in her bouncy chair during the day for months, but she usually doesn't sleep for longer than an hour.
  • Options
    THanks for the advice he has a good 3 hour nap in it every morning but no longer so at least it's not for much longer...it makes him happy so i'll just continue doing this! x
  • Options
    My lo has also napped in his chair since he was born. He fights sleep during the day and the rocking helps him to nod off. Dont know what I would have done without it.