Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

standing up on his own!!!!

my lo can stand up! image
he's been crawling and cruising for week and hates being restricted in any way - he can do the stairs in 30 secs flat now, and hes just learnt to stand! yay! he's still not quite sure what to do after that, he just lets go of the couch and stands there looking at me and laughing. :lol: but he can walk if we hold his arms for him, so i looks like it wont be long. (oh was walking by 10 months tho so must be following in his footsteps)
he's so cute when he does it!
and he's only 9 months today! My lil boy is growing so fast.... image

xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hooray well done him! Looks like you are going to need eyes in the back of your head from now on lol.
  • Options
    Awww bless him. It made me laugh reading about him standing there laughing at u and not knowing what to do next lol!!!
    Sounds like a clever boy! well done him!!
    Hannah xx
  • Options
    Well done!! He's such a clever little boy isn't he?! You must be very proud indeed - although there'll be no rest for you now!
    xx
  • Options
    hiya Lewis is doing the same, someone told me today to get him a proper pair of shoes (CLARKS) i dont like them lol - as this encouraged there little boy to walk! dont know if i want him to walk, as that will be even more tiring thaan it is lol
  • Options
    nooooooooooooooooooooo i hate clarks! I remember my dad dragging me there to buy shoes and have them fitted properly.....
    he has been bought a pair of walking shoes tho, by (can you guess) the MIL. Yep, i dont even get to buy his first pair of walking shoes....... :evil:

he still hasnt tried to move his feet while stood up, he's just practising it for now I hope..... he's fast enough crawling, I dont want him walking yet (thats sounds horrible :\( ). but hey ho, he's a little tinker, and loves laughing at me!
    first thing in the morning when i go into his room he laughs at me, at brekky he laughs at me, same at lunch and tea, laughs as he splashes me with water at bath time, and when i put his pjs on for bed..... :lol: ah well ;\)

xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations, you must be soo proud of him. Now the fun begins & you'll need eyes on the back of your head!!!!!

Well done

Hilary x