Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

oh might be going away

was just talking to oh and his work might be sending him to work in germany training for a few weeks, he works for engineering company and its to get trained on a machine he runs, all because they wont stop m/c for half days incase they lose production, im thinking it might be the best thing for us but i will miss him, hope everyone is keeping well and babies of course.

Replies

• It's good that he gets the training, but you'll miss him like mad. My oh has just been on a golf weekend with his mates, and I missed and it was only for 3 days (wouldn't tell him that though, don't want him getting big headed!) How are you and you lo?
  • i havent told him ill miss him either, we're doing fine thanks, what about you, havent been able to get on very much and was away for a week so theres a lot of reading to do lol.
  • I know it's a nightmare trying to catch up with the news if you've not been on for a little while. We're fine thanks, my lo started nursery on Monday, so I was a wreck then, but better now and I'm back to work next Tuesday (booooo), think I'll have to have another one soon, getting so broody at the moment!
  • youll miss him im sure, im due back to work in 9 weeks and really not looking forward to it, have to look for different job, so dont know what i want to do, you goning back full or part time.