Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone still up?

im so bored and so flipping tired but hubby is at work till 1 or 2am and i cant sleep when he isnt here, i stay awake listening to all the little creeks in the house lol even tho millie is in the house with me in her cot i just cant sleep, what ids everyone else doing up? xx

Replies

• Options
    im still up, im addicted to this site. i know what u mean about listening to all the little sound throughout the house, i do it too when oh isn't home, it freaks me out so i have to have all the lights on lol x
  • Options
    yeah i am....i only popped on for 5 minutes to see what was going on on here (havent been on for a while) that was an hour and a half ago lol i've had trouble sleeping all week so could probably do with catching on my sleep i'm considering going to bed now lol
  • Options
    im a proper shitty arse even tho i do this fri sat and sun as he is a bouncer so im on my own on a night every weekend, ive been to bed once but p.s i love you but kept putting it on mute thinking i heard something so came back down lol x