Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How much milk at 13 months??

Hi hope everyone is ok.

I've given up asking the Healthvisitors anything as they always make me feel so stupid so would be grateful if you could let me know how much milk my daughter should be having a day. I'm still breastfeeding her in the morning and before bed.

Grateful for any info!!

Also she is not a good eater, any tips there would be good too...likes porridge, the odd fishfinger, fromage frais and stick of cheese but apart from that not much!!

Thanks again.

Replies

• Hi. As long as your daughter is happy, 2 breastfeeds a day seems ok to me. Do you give her water or juice during the day? My 16 month old was and still is a bit fussy as to what he eats and he'll try something new if i'm eating it! I'm sure she will develop more of a taste for different foods in her own time, try not to worry and I know it can be frustrating! I think I gave mine 3 bottles (about 6oz) a day and he always had a cup of weak juice to have when he wanted. Hope this helps? Let me know! I know what you mean by healthvisitors making you feel stupid, i've given up on asking them anything too!! Sara
  • Thanks for that. I feed her in the morning and at night and and she does have one to two 6oz bottles of formular too and water throughout the day (somedays!!) Take care, Marie
  • Thanks for that. I feed her in the morning and at night and and she does have one to two 6oz bottles of formular too and water throughout the day (somedays!!) Take care, Marie