Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I feel a bit low!

hi guys i have been to a wedding reception today and everyone was drinking and having a good time but i just felt like i was glued to my chair and was just not into dancing or drinking i just feel like i cant have a good time anymore for some reason.
Also i went out the week before and all my mates were gettng drunk and dancing and i was just stood there not bothered im only 26 got one son but i just felt soooo bored.
Now im home alone and just like im depresssed im writing this with rears in my eyes!! What is wrong with me can anyone help have i lost confidence am i depresssed????

Replies

• Options
    Oh hunny, it sounds like you're having a really miserable day! (((HUGS)))

I think it's normal to have low days, but if you are finding that there are more bad days than good I would definately speak to your HV (or someone) just in case.

Hope you feel better soon.
    Nx
  • Options
    I know what you mean, now i'm a mum I do find that going out drinking with my mates isnt as much fun as it used to be. But its more coz I feel like my priorities have changed and I know I cant drink much as I dont wanna be looking after lo the next day with a hangover !
    But like the others have said its normal to have low/off days but if you are having more of those than happy days then speak to your hv or gp.
    (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))