Forum home Babies Baby

Theoretical question of course.....

2»

Replies

• thanks kirst3 xxx
  • thanks zoey85 xxx
  • without a doubt I would consider this and egg donation would be a definite once i am 100% certain i have completed my family. When i was 19 (while working in a fertility clinic..) I offered some eggs but was refused because i hadnt even started my family, let alone completed it and they felt that i would have huge regrets if i did donate and then ran out! I am pleased they convinced me otherwise, but might go back to them in 10 years time.....

all the very best for friday firsttimer
  • Thank you firsttimer for saying my little freddie is cute, obviously i think he is too but am biased on that one!!
    Good luck with Friday and if youve got a spare min youl have to let us all know how it went because get a feeling youl love it!!
    Heidi xx
  • hi, i will get back to you all after friday. fingers crossed all ok though, don't know what i will do if theres something wrong. thinking positive though!! xxx
  • hello, had the first scan today and everything was perfect!! so excited!! xxx
  • hello, it is the 9th of june. what about you are you pregnant or have any children? xxx
  • Thats brill news firsttimer and i assume that is the scan pic? its a really clear one!
    Have you been out shopping for any little bits yet? xx
  • hi freddiemum1,

yes that is the scan pic, i am so pleased with it. i can not stop looking at it!!!!!! glad you think it is clear as they said that was the best they could get, as the baby was moving around a lot.
    we have purchased a few items, could not resist!! now i can buy lots, dont know what the other half will say. probably hide the money and cards!!
    hope you are well. xxx
  • they are very special and unique women!! xxx
  • I dont blame you for going shopping and im sure once your hubby sees how cute ickle baby things are all will be forgiven!
    Well at least you can relax now the 12 week pass mark has been now youve got the 20 wk scan to look forward to!!
    xx
  • hi queen bee,

i know, it will be so lovely having a summer baby. i think my other half will have to control me with the spending, i want everything i see. i think i will find out the sex if i can. did you find out?
    hope you and your little girl are both well. xxx
  • hi freddiemum1,

i actually think my other half will be just as bad as me. hes a big softie!! i am soo glad we are passed the 12 week mark. a huge sigh of relief! i cant wait for the 20 week scan. have the date already, the 27th of january. hope time passes quickly! at least we have christmas in between. xxx