Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T Big Brother!

Im proberly on my own here (&girlofdrezi) but im gutted the show is nearly over :\(

Best series yet i do believe.

Sophie to WIN!!!!!!!

Any other BB fans? (dont be ashamed to admit it image

Replies

• Sorry but it's got soooooo boring! It's run it's course and I'm glad to hear the next series is the last.
  • Ditto what ccbmommy said! IMO it's a waste of airspace and am glad to see the back of it!!
    xx
  • I'm not a fan at all. But then I don't really like ANY reality tv. I watched Britain's Got Talent this year but that's been it. I don't watch X Factor either for the reason that I can't stand either Simon Cowell or Cheryl Cole. Actually I hate pretty much all TV 'personalities' - I like watching comedies, dramas & some stand up comedy sometimes.
  • Looks like I am on my own!
    Damn x
  • I only wish they weren't doing it next year either!!!!!

What will they fill ALL those hours with though!!!????
  • Aimz, I'm with you.....I'm a big bro fan. Watched it since the 1st series (although didn't bother with a few in the middle!!) and although every year I say I'm not gonna watch it, I usually end up doing so....not alot else to fill my TV at this time of the year!!!!
    Also huge X-Factor fan, I'm a Cleb, Top Model, BGT etc etc....!!!

Not sure about tonight,....think maybe Siavash to go cos of all the rubbish with not nominating for weeks???!!
  • i love big bro watched every series i want Sophie to win this year.think Marcus should have stayed
  • I only found out this week BB was still on telly, I had thought it had finished ages ago! lol!
    xxx
    http://bf.lilypie.com/qYRe0/.png

http://lb3f.lilypie.com/K8A2p1.png

• Hey, ive watched everyday since it started!!!!
    Team Siavash all the way!!!! xxxx
  • oh no i dont like siavash! I think Charlie/sophie or rodrigo to win!
  • oh no i dont like siavash! I think Charlie/sophie or rodrigo to win!
  • My Princess
    i love it and not ashamed to say it!! lol
    since Oscar was born 4 moths ago i have not watched a lot of tv, stopped watching all soaps but not BB.
    Gutted its over next year.
    xxx
  • I love love sophie & think her and rodrigo (sp?) make a great double team :lol:

xxx
  • Yeah I agree, last night when they were both in the diary room was great. But one of the funniest bits was david and lisa on the bus when lisa could not hear, i could not stop giggling.
    viki x
  • LMAO!

&&&&
    when david kept shouting LISSSSA!

Shut up davidimage your ment to be undercover x