Forum home Babies Baby

Massive Bargain!

Replies

• Thanks just ordered mine perfect gift for daddy off the girls for his b'day image
  • I think im doing something wrong image i put the code in but it says i'm not eligible for this offer boo hoo.
  • it says its expired for me :cry:
  • Piahigsy - if you are a member of photobox when you go to log in it automatically takes you to photobox and won't let you do the offer. How i got around it is to set up a new account with boots using a different email. I created the book and put the code in at the end and it did take off the cost of the book. Good luck if you try again x
  • G/C Thank you so much for posting this! I've just ordered one as a birthday prezzie for my DD's 2nd birthday image

I've passed it on to the girls in my DI forum too image
  • My hubby now has a photobox account :lol: thank you so much for this im sooooo excited for it arriving!

xxxx
  • THANK YOU!!!!
  • Just ordered mine, fab offer thanks! May have been the most bored I have ever been making that!!
  • woo hoo, after about 9 attempts of the site crashing i finally got mine! lol
  • Lara - should have saved it so you wont have to do it again. Cant help with the code though but hope someone else can?? xx
  • thankyou so much for this i have just done 3 lol cant wait to get them
  • ahh boo i tried to make another better one but it wouldnt let me! any way around the system to make two?
  • I tried last night and spent ages only for it to tell me it could accept it due to a reference number. Will register again with another address today to see if i have any luck this time! x
  • thanks for the link hun,i done mine last night,finally got to bed at 1am lol

gonna log in as new and do one for someones xmas now lol x
  • Does anyone know how long the offer is on for?

I would love to do another one but not sure if I am going to get enough time today!

Niamh's baby one arrived this morning and I love it x
  • I did mine on Tuesday evening - however I paid extra for it to be done in 72 hours as I wanted it for Niamh's Christening on Sunday as a show bit.

Was only able to do that though as the book was free x
  • I know - very lucky as I had be thinking about doing one but was put off slightly as I thought they were really difficult to do and thought I had left it too late. Only thing is I rushed it abit on tuesday evening panicing about time etc and the cover is blue instead of pink and I could of done a better cover then what I did with date of birth etc.

But I do love it though. I am very excited to show it off on Sunday x

[Modified by: Mrs Calopa on September 03, 2010 11:59 AM]

• Its not as good as the book, but you can get a mini book that are priced at ??5.99 and postage is ??1.99 but you just pay the postage.

You can put 31 pictures in, just like a photo album really, you create the mini book (you choose the colour) add your 31 pictures (more if you'd like to put more on a page) then when you check out in the voucher/promotion box you write PBGIFT and you get that free.

I have done a book and a mini book and its only cost me ??5.98 for the both!! Bargin!!
    I now have to sign my mum up and do them for her! xx
  • quick question before I attempt to make one - do I choose the personalised photobook or does it have to be the baby one?
  • I don't think this is working anymore, I spent two hours the other night trrying to do it and it wouldn't let me use the offer code. Just set up an account using dh's email and tried again and it still didn't work! Plus the link is now down. That's 3 hours of my life I won't get back and I can view this beautiful album I've created online and can't bloody afford to get the damn thingdelivered to me - phew, rant over, I feel much better now! Sorry girls!