Forum home Babies Baby

Massive Bargain!

Replies

• hehe 3 photobooks and two minibooks thanks to bluemummy1 are now on the way...do you think they'll mind that my cat ordered one?? lmao

[Modified by: *jemmykins* on September 03, 2010 11:29 PM]

• No!!! I started trying to do mine last night after getting the cd of pics id been waiting for but got too tired and gave in after 3hours of sorting which photos I wanted....the link was still working though, just make sure you're logged out of photobox x
  • It's still working at the moment. I just made one for MIL's birthday. Although, if it arrives and is gorgeous then we're going to keep it for ourselves!

I just went through the process of creating it then put in the code at the checkout - no problems.
  • Mrs_ed can I have some idiot proof instructions pls? A4 personalised photobook, does it matter which background?
    So far I've spent 7 hours on it and now te code won't be accepted! Set up a new account with oh's email but not eligible to use code?!
  • 3 on the way - yeah! thanks so much for posting this. xx
  • bumped for anyone who hasnt yet done the offer!x
  • mine arrived this morning i just did black background on every page and it looks brill hope oh likes it as its his birthday present off the girls.
  • someone commented on another thread that the discount code has changed to BOOKBA10 xx
  • how are you all getting more than 1??
  • oh i think i sorted it image thank you for this link. it's so amazing. got my first book today, now about to make a second. great idea for xmas presents considering im on mat leave and don't have much money these days!
  • you register with a different email address to get more than one
  • forgot to say thank you for the link image
  • i've ordered 3 and there all on their way, 1st one should get here today, there's one for us and one for both sets of grandparents for xmas
  • Is this still working?? xx
  • i ordered one this morning, cant wait!
  • new code BOOKBA10
  • got my first one today and it's lush!
  • I got my first two today! They're fab!! Thanks so much PP x
  • Thanks so much for this link. Mine arrived Saturday and we love it. Hoping to set up another account to get either another photo book for some mini books for the grandparents. x
  • UPDATE:
    I hope you all got your books in time!! now they're making it harder to get a free one. you have to put your advantage card details in. I guess they realised so many people were making up email addresses in order to get extra books!!! Still, i'm happy i got my 5 books image