Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

favourite xmas film?

Well im sat down watching santa who while tegan is having her afternoon nap and was wondering what your favourite xmas film was?
I love the santa clause films with tim allen in but dont really have a fav as i like any film to do with christmas, im just a big kid haha xxxx

Replies

• Oooh good one-like the grinch, love all the santa clause movies, miracle on 34th street (original or new) is good too. Don't really know anyomre so will be looking for ideas! x
  • Yes I love any Christmas themed film.
    Has anyone seen Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thornton? That's one funny film - not really one for the kids but it's up there with my fave xmas films!
  • theres quite a few i like 2 including miracle on 34th street and the tim allen ones but id probably have 21 say the snowman,it really gets me in the festive mood!!
  • i love the muppets christmas carol!!

becs xx
  • i love every xmas film but for my favs would be all 3 santa clause ones with tim allen i have them all on dvd and i can go a year with out watching the snowman.

becki.xx
  • i love the santa clause, not the tim allen films the old one, it reminds me of when i was little. x
  • I like The Grinch with Jim Carrey in it. The Santa Clause is good too.
    The first two Home Alone films make me laugh too - especially the 2nd one where the 2 thieves break into the house in New york and get beaten up by the various booby traps.
    I wrapped up all the Xmas pressies I've bought so far yesterday. Had a lil' tear in my eye when wrapped lo's up!
  • Got to be It's A Wonderful Life for me to, love that film !
  • Home Alone and A Christmas Carol (any version) x x x x
  • oh i love miracle on 34th street and the home alone ones...the first few with the same little boy in it, the ones after that with a different child in it just wasnt the same.

Apparently theres meant to be a santa clause 4 out this month... but havnt seen it advertised anywhere so i dont know how true that is. But i really want it if there is one lol

xxx
  • It has to be Santa Claus The Movie, and The Grinch!
  • Has to be Miracle on 34th Street x
  • Mine would have to be ELF and Muppets Christmas Carol. Although i do also love Home Alone and the Santa Clause Films, infact anything Christmas related lol! x

http://b1.lilypie.com/B0LJ0/.png

• i love home alone x
  • Would I be a scrooge in saying Roald Dahls 'the witches' lol

• Oooh where to start- I love Elf it always makes me smile, Miracle on 34th st, Santa clause the movie, Fred Clause (love vince vaughn) Love actually is quite christmassy, I just love christmas...

'the best way to spread xmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear' Elf :lol: my oh doesnt share my enthusiasm!
  • i love the muppets christmas carol!!

becs xx
    Me too!!! Watch it every christmas eve! "after all its only 1 more sleep til chrismas..."
  • oohhh, miracle on 34th, the santa clause, santa clause the movie, i love em all!
    the older kids will be wincing soon as ill have the xmas cd on all day long,lol
    i cant wait! how many more sleeps left?
    xx