Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Having one of 'those' days

Hey everyone, just having a bit of a rant! imageops:

Today has been one of 'those days'... Sam has barely had a nap and is fighting sleep, he's been gurning all day and I'm really stressed out with it!!
The place is a mess..so much to do...washing...change bedding...hoovering...clean bathroom and I just dont have the energy for it! My oh is feeling the same and we have both been lounging about the house, trying to keep Sam entertained. It's raining outside or would have gone for a walk to make us feel better :\(
We live out in the sticks and have no transport so its quite hard to go anywhere or do anything.

It feels like every sunday is like this!!! It's like there's structure to the week but as soon as the weekend comes everything falls apart!

Sorry for the moan, just needed to get that out!!! How do people cope with these days?

Also!! Is anyone else getting abit annoyed with the fairy advert on the right...it pops out and I cant see what Im typing or see what others have posted!! Grrr

Emilie and Sam xxx

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wuhI5kO/weight.png

http://b1.lilypie.com/Q00Bp1/.png

:x

[Modified by: Emilie on 31 August 2008 15:49:14 ]

Replies

• Hi Emilie
    Yep, i know what u mean!!! I find that i get on reasonably well when my OH is at work, but when he's home any organisation goes out the window & i get nothing done! What's worst is that OH is going to be working from home as of tomorrow...god knows what i'll do then - perhaps lock him in his "office"!! Also, he does things with Dylan differently than me, like changing, feeding etc which really bugs me - lol!
    Mind you, we've been out for lunch today, but i feel way to knackered to do anything now & believe me, there's tons that need doing! Oh well, there's always tomorrow!
    How old is your LO? If he's not too young on rainy days perhaps you could have a special game or activity all of you could do?! Maybe doing a puzzle or making paper mache (sp??) masks or something?
    Sarah xx