Forum home Babies Baby

constantly crying

Hi ya, My little girl is 4 months and i have only just asked my health visitor for advice as i was feeling similar to what you describe. I was also feeling guilty as i have to go back 2 work 4 financial reasons. My h/v was great and i did feel much better after i spoke to some1. just be aware that anti-depressants are addictive! They might help but i have first hand experiance of how they can effect people. Hope this helps!

Replies

• hi have suffered depression on and off for years and dont really want to go back on anti-depressants but hhave to think about the kids, ill not be much good to them if im sitting crying and getting stressed thanks for reply it sort of helps that someone understands and doesnt judge you.
  • Hi Chucky, how u doing today??? I've had cpl rough days with my emotions so kinda think I've not long to go now - things like being more tearful than norm and not wanting to b on my own. Went like this with the others too in the run up to having them. Am getting very irritated and snappy with my girls and I think they're playing up coz they know I'm not upto much at the mo. Do feel bad, constantly moaning and shouting, but sometimes, what can u do. Have u made app to c HV or Dr yet? I know u say u've had depression in the past but perhaps by starting out just getting things off ur chest mite delay the need for pills? Hope things start working out for u soon hun and if u wanna chat or email me feel free!! My msn addy is colman1192@hotmail.co.uk if u've got that or email acjspraggs@btinternet.com. Sometimes just helps to have a moan and get things off ur chest by writing it down!! Mandi xxx
  • hi mandi, im feeling better thanks got bit more sleep last night and think that has maybe helped a bit, how long have you got left, its not easy when you have other children, my daughter is playing up more now, i have to remember that its hard on her to having to share mummy and daddys attention, you take care. karen X
  • They wouldnt last if they had to feel like us, mine is going through the stage of laughing at me again. If you havnt got enough to do as well he normally adds can I have a cup of tea??? I could scream sometimes at him. He will spend and afternoon with the girls, and it will only ever be about an hour by the time I get back he is stressing, nothing else will be done and then he will lay on the settee til he has to go to work!!! I think sometimes it is just a mans thing and I dont even think we will ever be able to understand them!

xxxxx