Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

lo is ill

i dont no wot to do my lo is normally really happy and content but last couple of days has not been drinking his milk not even crying for it and when i do manage to give him some it only 3oz at MOST he has got a bit of a cough but other than that but he is sooooooooo misrable i cant even put him down for 5secs i myself have got a bad cold and feel rubbish do you think he could hav a cold is there anythink i can give him??? he is 10weeks today
some advice plz he is hardly sleeping either and when he does wakes up after ten mins unless am holding him HELP PLZ X X X X X X X X X X X :\?

Replies

• Options
    it might be worth seeing your doc because they can have calpol from 8 weeks(for injections) so if you see a doctor he might give you the ok to use it if your l/o is 10 weeks
  • Options
    hi holly i given nim calpol like the gp said but has not really made a difference cant give him infacol tried this when he first started getting wind bout 4weeks and he ws sick everywhere mw said he is allergic to something in it dont seem like he has a belly ache he does not cry like in pain he dont no just wakes up hav finally just got him to sleep now been in bed more than ten mins now lol bit late for a nap but never mind he goes down at bed time okish but has started waking but thats prob lack of milk he is drinking in the day it hard feel soooo bad for him and your lo as going through the same thing thanks for the advice x x x x x
  • Options
    is there anywhere you can go and get him checked out. if your worried trust your instincts and take him to out of hours or your A&E, even if it's just for peace of mind. hope he's better soon
  • Options
    I'm sure he'll be fine. he might have picked up your cold - lots of naps and cuddles
  • Options
    PS you may find some good advice/articles etc on gurgle.com - it's got tons of handy stuff on there. goodluck
  • Options
    hi ya just be carefull i thought my son had a cold it turned out to be bronchitis that he had and he has been terrible better now though the medicine has worked a treat. x