Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

huragh harri update!

i dont know how i would of got threw the last week if it wasnt for you lovely ladies here! ive been pushed to the limit today, harri has harly eaten anything and cries everytime i try and is just being a general monster! ive insisted on seeing a doc at 5pm today (muhahaha)! and it seems these dam jabs have made is reflux act uo badly so hes been taken off of gaviscon and told to remain on ranitidine but also been put on domperidone so.....hopefully we can get back on track with feeds as harri is slightly skinny and cant afford to loose wait, and get back to sleeping threw the night and being a cheerfull boy....please pray that this works for me everyone! send me good though! lol thanks again girls! xxxxxxx

Replies

• Good luck! The dom and rani don't work for Gracie but they may do for your lo. She loved the dom, couldn't get enough of the syringe lol. Just on gav but tbh, it's hit n miss (no pun intended!) as sometimes she doesn't sick when she hasn't had it, but sicks loads when she has!?
    She's very active which doesn't help either....have a feeling she'll have reflux for quite some time....
  • yes harri is a total fidget bum! and hardly ever still the sick i can handle its the pain and not eating that bothers me! bhe hasnt eaten properly for a week and as a consiquence hasnt been sleeping threw like usually does (ficious circle) so hopefully we will get back on track now! hes started his medication this afternoon and has taken 7oz bottle so its so far so good!
  • Glad to hear that Harri was able to take 7 oz earlier. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have turned a corner and you are back on track!
  • The rani should help the pain then. Hope he's back to himself soon. x