Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoq long do i wait before i burst into tears..?

2»

Replies

• Happy birthday Harry!!!

Lauren had a 6th birthday party that only 4 out of the 15 people invited turned up to! But like everyones said as long as your there thats all that matters!

xxxx
  • That's really mean! :cry: I'm glad he had a lovely day though. Happy Birthday Harry!! image xxx
  • aww im sorry babe
    the very least they could have done was text to let you know they couldn't make it. And being the bitch that i am i would probably never talk to these ppl again as i don't want ppl in my children s life if they cant relay on them to be there for them, especial on important days in there life's x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY
  • That's really rude for them not to have even sent a text image
    A huge big happy birthday to Harry - I'm sure he had a lovely day despite it all!
    xx
  • toot toot *blows party hooter* Happy Birthday Harry. What a bunch of rotters not to turn up. Hope you ate enough jelly and ice cream to feel sick and enjoyed yourselves. try not to take it to heart, just think about the quality time you've spent with Harry on his b'day. S x