Forum home Babies Baby

Hello!! xx

2»

Replies

• Oh hun so glad your not leaving! I'm really confused..whats their problem with you posting on here??
    xxx
  • Carly....Read 1 of my past threads & you'll see why.

Yes I am sticking around - being careful what I post tho! xxxx
  • Past threads..which one and how do I find it??! Dont worry if you dont want to say, I dont want to stir.
    xxx
  • It was posted on another site & that's how the 2 friends found it this is the address: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/chatroom/topic/83347
  • Ooohhhh hello! Took me a while to twig but got there in the end! don't feel bad for venting hunny, you were saying how you feel, nobody has the right to judge you for that! I vent on here all the time, everybody is so lovely and understanding, its what we're here for xxx
  • Hey hun, glad you decided not to leave. Just read the thread you posted and it seems like these so called friends are just really horrible and you're better off without them. They probably try to out-parent you (if you see what I mean, being competitive, slagging off your lo etc) because really they feel a bit insecure. Either that or they are just insensitive b*****s.

Also, how did they find out what you wrote? I don't know if any of my friends use this chatroom or any other but I wouldn't snoop about trying to find out!

Take care hun. xxx
  • took me a while to work out who you were, I've now got it I must be one of the stupider ones lol so glad your not leaving xxxx
  • TBH I'm no longer bothered about what was said then (said in heat of moment), I chose not to see them as often because of it and it's been over a month since that was posted, so they obviously had to look for it if that makes sense, which is all that bothers me.....I have apologised and Im leaving it at that now, I prob won't be seeing these ladies in a friendly way again but i cant say I blame them after they saw what was posted.

ANYWAY ..... I really want to leave it now .... I do want to explain more but I don't want to cause more argument & upset, I'm not a very confrontational person which is why I vent on line in the first place.

So I will be staying on BE....but being a bit more careful what I say from now on! I know I'm not the only person this has happened to (remember Listef??), so would advise you guys to avoid mentioning your real name, your child's name, and avoid moaning about friends & family!!!
  • Hi honey, I don't post on here often but I am a bit of a lurker!!!
    I am so shocked that your "friends" would track you down and do something like this - I had to read the cosmo topic when you posted the link and I can't believe they did that!
    I look on this site as a place for people to chat/rant away to their hearts content (anonymously if they like) and this has made me think twice.
    Don't let it get you down hun, I've read lots of posts from you on here and you seem like a wonderful mother and Gabe seems like a lovely little boy!
    Hope this whole thing hasn't upset you too much and like the others I'm glad you are not leaving!
    L x
  • Yeah best left alone hunny, just don't want you to feel bad as we're all entitled to have a moan now and then! It happened to someone on TTC a while back too, some people at her work found a post where she'd moaned about her boss. It did make me think twice, but i still have a good old rant about OH and the in laws on a regular basis! xxx
  • Doh! got there in the end. lol
    i'm glad you haven't let people drive you away!!
    (((((hug)))))
  • wow well it has certainly given me a kick in the right direction about people "tracking" people down ...im a bit baffled as to how they knew your user name and how they knew the site u were on but like u said u want to leave it ...i hope your ok xxxx
  • Hi hun!

Im sorry this has happeded & glad your staying.

In light of this I have had a name change too xxx
  • Phew........Really glad that you are staying! Why did they feel the need to track you down? Hope your ok and don't let them get to you.

Certainly will make me more careful about what I say in future as well. Which is a shame. If we need to get something off our chest it's great having people who aren't in our real world to talk too and get impartial advice - ain't that the whole point of a forum in the first place??

Hugs

xx
  • aaww hun - what a mess. Glad you are not leaving, it wouldnt be the same without you! xx
  • Oh no what an awful thing to happen, i think you've done the right thing changing your user name.
    I think friends A and B could have handled the situation better and spoken to you in person if they thought your comments were unfair rather than on an open forum for everyone to see.

Oh and i'm a total copycat because i've just changed mine too!

[Modified by: Fluffychick on August 19, 2009 10:01 AM]

• This is exactly why I dont use my own name or J's someone I know uses this site (not this particular forum)- I didnt stalk or track them down or read all the posts I just came across a piccy and realised it was someone I know. They dont know I post here and Ive never told her I know she's posted even though I know she has told a few porky pies, its her prerogative and she's not that close to me anyway but just shows you need to be careful!
    These two you sound better off without though!!
  • TL Sorry i am way behind but would like to see the post? Can you email me it hon ta xx