Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What would you like someone else to do?

2»

Replies

• Definitely the aftermath of mealtimes! Bib, face, hands, highchair, floor round high chair, all of it! I hate it. Dont mind any of the other things and love ironing his clothes!! Hate ironing my own!

xx
  • Bottle washing for me. Both my babies were/will be exclusively bf to 6 months when I introduce daytime bottles ready for me going back to work, so they only have 2 a day and it feels like there are STILL bloody millions of the things to wash up.
  • I would love Annabel Karmel to come to my house and make a load of gorgeous food for LO. I do love cooking but it's hard to find the time some weeks x
  • The worst bit is when you come downstairs after putting them to bed, and head straight towards the fridge for the bottle of wine... then remember you haven't cleaned up after dinner. And then you have to do the bottles. And then you have to make dinner for yourself and OH. YAWN.

Coco - i love it!! Ha ha, i feel like ive really achieved something when LO is finally asleep (especially in this weather), but once ive got down the stairs, that feeling of achievement has disappeared in seconds to find i have so many other things to do. My evening of jobs is no where near over! Argh!! Really annoying!!

So much for being able to sit and relax in the evenings!!
  • Erm everything...I would have a full time cleaner in my dreams. I would want everything done so I could play with LO allllll day long!
  • at the moment - giving her a feed. Dont get me wrong, I love doing it but it seems that when I sit down to feed her one of the boys needs something or I take a look around the room and realise there is soooo much to do.
  • The highchair and sterilising the bottles (am not looking forward to that again this time).