Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Calling all crafty mummys....

Hi, just reading yours reveiw back in january have you had any luck with AF yet. My AF is all the place too x x

Replies

• Hi mummies and babies,

I'm currently looking for mums who make and produce their own products to stock my new shop I'm hoping to open in my local town.

If anyone is interested please email me and I can send you more info and obviously we can see if the products suit the shop (mainly baby products and some gifts and home wares).

It will be hopefully in an old Edwardian building and have a very shabby chic feel with wardrobes instead of clothing rails etc and be very child friendly. I want to support other mums so please get in touch if your interested.

Thankyou.

Kel & Elana
    xxxxxxxx
  • Was hoping to do something like making jewelery after I had my LO and never got round to it. However, please let me know where this shop is as would love to have a nosey round it when it is all up and running x
  • Your shop sounds like it will be lovely! Where will it be based? my friend and I are in the process of setting up a designer cookie company (currently wedding favours but also christening/birthday/congratulations/baby shower etc). Hoping to also stock in local coffee shops. Good luck with your venture xx (couldnt see an 'email me' link in your profile/message)