Forum home Babies Baby

tash?

did anyone have erm *BLUSH* have surplus face hair after giving birth? i had Burgess 3 months ago and started taking the pill about 2 months ago. anyways i had a passport photo done yesterday and i looked like magnum!!
ive just waxed it off and now i feel like kevin webster!!
tut. not hairier anywhere else. is it the pill, age, baby, what? is this it now booohooo
xx

Replies

• Have to say haven't noticed any more 'hag hairs' (step mum's name for those extra chin hairs!) than normal-am now off to check!x
  • Have to say haven't noticed any more 'hag hairs' (step mum's name for those extra chin hairs!) than normal-am now off to check!x
  • I am very dark and the back of my neck etc has always been quite hairy and my arms as well lol. Never bothered me BUT I noticed when I was heavily pregnant I was getting "face fur" like SIDEBURNS...I looked like Hugh Jackman in X-Men! (only not as sexy). :lol: It still feels a bit downy but is improving. I went to Malta for 2 weeks and it kinda bleached it. I have got a bit of erm 'tash hair' as well but it isn't really noticeable unless I scrutinise it in the mirror. MUST book wax!!!!! It's depressing isnt it!xxx
  • i will confess that i have....monobrow (think noel gallagher - sadly inherited from m dad) not any worse since having my kids but just thought while we are fessin up i'd join in! Luckily have fab beautician and eyebrow wax regularly so everyone thinks that i have 2 nicely seperated eyebrows...haha if only they knew!!!!