Forum home Babies Baby

feeling overwhelmed....

hi all...
im feeling so emotional and overwhelmed today.

took my baby boy to have his first jabs today and its made me realise and feel so lucky to have such a beautiful tiny little person in my life.

he's the most amazing thing thats ever happened to me and i just wanted to share that with everyone...

hope your all okay this evening x
xx

[Modified by: ex-pregnant lady on 28 August 2007 21:03:06 ]

Replies

• really! blimey... that must mean it gets harder emotionally!
    my heart melts enough when he simply smiles at me. Cant imagine what its going to be like later!
    xx
  • Ahh that's lovely! My lo is 13 weeks today and I just feel so blessed we have her in our lives!
  • pleased i'm not the only one! was at the metrocentre today & lo was sitting in her pushchair shouting at everyone & we passed then gave the beaming smiles was lush!
  • ahh bless, its so lovely isnt it, it does get more emotional i recently had my eldest last assembly at primary school all the mums were sitting there with tissues in there hands blubbing.
  • ah bless you honey. it really is an emotional business this being a mum eh? i wasn't emotional at all til i had freddie, now i'm a totally the opposite. How did you find the jabs - i couldn't bear it, he screamed so much, it was awful. but he soon recovered. xx
  • hi cathyg..
    i really hated taking him for his jabs. i couldnt belive how much they actually stuck the needle in!..
    he was just so amazing though. Im going to be an emotional wreck for the rest of my life!...

I nearly cried when i watched the needle go in... wish i didnt look now...
    never mind...

i feel just as emotional today.. I really do have a little gem

thanks for all your reply's ... I didnt think for one minute I was the only one ..

love to you all! xx
  • hi i did cry!!! i was still crying in the waiting room when lo had stopped!!! its amazing how this love grows more every day aint it?

i dont think it sunk in with me until he got a little older that he was mine! i kept thinking something was going to go wrong. but he gets more gorgeous by the day and i love him more every passing minute!! how do you cope with more than one of them!!!! xxx
  • do you know i was thinking the same!!....
    i really want another baby but i dont want to miss one little second with my baby boy!..

I can now see why some women have lots of babies!..
    xx
  • hi hayleys1 and ex preggars, its amazing how you cope with more than one and i think the more you have the more emotional you get, isaac had he last injections yesterday and he hasnt cried at any of them but i have!!!!! you think when you have one you could never love another one the same but its amazing because you really do (even when theyre 11 and answer you back with the odd grunt if the winds in the right direction lol)
  • Glad I'm not the only one who cried about jabs. Soppy aren't we!?!
  • i didn't cry at the jabs but hubby did. I was very brave & kept calm, needles don't bother me at all. hubby refused to come to 2nd jabs as he would be too upset! i can't imagine having another baby coz i love Freddie so much, how can i love another baby as much. not sure how you can fit both in equally & as you say, i might miss out on time spent with him, if i'm looking after another newborn. xx
  • cathyG, my sister says the same as you, how could she love another as much. But my best friend had her other baby a week ago, and she said she loves him just as much as she does her 19 month old. x