Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Oh God :cry: UPDATE

2»

Replies

• What an a**hole of a boss! Geez .....
  • What an arsehole! It might be worth seeing if your OH could talk to an employment lawyer. That's a form of bullying and could be seen as constructive dismissal if your OH decides to leave his job. I'm pretty sure you can't tell someone they are going to be made redundant and then say it was a test!
  • i know, i'm sooooooo mad, my mum has a meeting with the CAB tomorrow about her job so i might get her to ask for him what he could do! grrrr!! x
  • That's awful... I am so sorry your oh is being treated so thoughtlessly. I really hope a better job offer comes along quickly so he can be rid of this terrible boss and horrible situation

xx
  • Thats disgusting!!! There are loads of rules about redundancy. Im sure one of them is that they have to inform all of staff about possible redundancies and then assess people before deciding who goes. I may be wrong but thats what happened where i used to work.

Did you get any advice about it? I hope he can find somewhere else.
  • Thats disgusting!!! There are loads of rules about redundancy. Im sure one of them is that they have to inform all of staff about possible redundancies and then assess people before deciding who goes. I may be wrong but thats what happened where i used to work.

Did you get any advice about it? I hope he can find somewhere else.
  • What a little shit!!!!!!
    That's an awful thing to even think about esp at Xmas time.