Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Christmas for the North West mums.....

2»

Replies

• I thought Ollier said we were meeting at hers in Rochdale?? Am I wrong??!!
  • Quote:

hi Gemzy

usually we go to Slatteries which is in Whitefield (Bury / Manchester borders), but i have asked if this time we can come to my house which is in Rochdale!

there is a reason for this, i promise.....!!!
    Just thought I'd double check I've not gone mad!!
  • Will double check with her later but think there are quite a few coming so could well be cake (or it might be wishful thinking on my part lol) if it is at hers then maybe I can pick a cake up from Slatteries on my way through lol
  • Ok, no worries - I'm just hoping I don't have a job by then so I can come!!
    xx
  • hullo again girls!!

yes, as Lee said, i think that as there are loads of us that are up for it, i think Slatteries may be the better option, as it is more central and there are some that cant drive!!

i'm also concerned that not everyone would fit in my house!!! it's a bit nippy up here on the Pennines for a Garden party too!! (that's not a joke - it's bloody freezing in July here!! :lol: )

so, who's coming for def, just so we can book?

• i am coming hun
  • Put a provisional in for me too please but I would have to work if the opportunity arose!!
    xx
  • I should be ok for then as well, dead excited now!!
    xx
  • I spent LOADS of time in Blackpool over the summer!
  • I'm def coming this time ha ha I want some hot choc mmmmm
  • I am in for the 16th! Lee will you text me the time and then il get directions off the aa route planner thingy.

Donna&Poppy, you wanna car share? il drive! let me know, i can come for you, Golbornes very close. Vanilla, its a shame we cant all fit in one car, i already mentioned to Donna about carshare, sorry hun
    xx
  • I was just gonna check the date hon and text you tonight! Will defo text you when we have arranged a time x
  • brill thanks lee! im so so so excited for the cakes and chocolate! its my inner fatty, i have trouble controlling her xx
  • Listef - it would be great to car share -thank you! I don't mind driving though so whatever is easiest. I'm looking forward to it now and I know Poppy will love feeding her face with chocolate cake too!!!
    Ok, so will I!!!
  • Defo on for weds mate - will text you about times tomorrow hon x
  • woo hoo!!

glad this is all coming together nicely!!

do you think we should book a bit earlier, then we have longer to gossip before eating, then dont need to fly home at the last minute?

i can be there at 9:30!!

(unless it snows like it has done today! walked about a mile to school, to get there and it was closed! then had to walk back with 2 very excited boys who had a snowball fight!!!)