Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

big brother!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    my pelvic floor muscles were definately tested when that thai woman came on the screen. she is mental!!!!!!! :lol:
    why are all the girls so full of themselves?? ffs! typical bb :roll:
  • Options
    Ha ha every year i say im not gonna watch but get sucked in every time. Every year i think they cant possibly find any more wierdos and they do. I recorded on sky plus then flicked thruogh the most cringeworthy bits i hate it when they first go in and they are all trying to be heard.
  • Options
    Hate Hate Big Bore...really think it needs to end now!i did watch the very first one and then the third one but after that i just thought the ppl are getting worse and worse and i have better things to do with my time than watch brainless idiots play up to the camera so they can get their 15mins of fame!whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry this is just my opinion and i know lots and lots of you out there like it,but i really hope it dont come back nxt yr!lol
  • Options
    hiya i watched it last nite but its the same same old senario! i just cant stand divina macall shes so over the top!!! every year the people seem to be the same i really think its time for something new!