Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

seriously...

1101112131416»

Replies

• Options
    Right click in the middle of the blank bit, not on the picture. View source should be one of the options halfway down the menu.
    xx
  • Options
    woooohooooooooo!!

at last! thanks girls!
  • Options
    ok i cant get past rules have treid youranswer, it, url i feel thick cant get it i have 16 g.c.s.e s 5 a levels and was part way through an fing degree when got preg for fs!!! lol give me a hint or i'll cry and in my defense i may have mastitus so not at my defense lol
  • Options
    i did that ! gonna do again
  • Options
    ahh workd this time think first time i mustve left on leter in as well as the answer thanx
  • Options
    somewhat off track - how do i enable it so people can email me thru' here?

i'm sure i've had them in the past, but i am thick.......
  • Options
    cheers, honey!! done that now!!

question 19 zzzzzz gettin on my nerves now!
  • Options
    cant save image on 7 how do i save it
  • Options
    please help with 10 i know e=1 r=0 n=3 and u=9 and still can't work it out help i need to go to bed !!!!
  • Options
    this is so addictive isn't it!! im stuck at 14, katie you said it was easy!! I don't get it!
  • Options
    I know this is probably a daft question, but has anyone kept at this to the point of reaching level 51?? Think I am really sad as I now need to finish all of them before I can rest LOL.

If anyone has passed 51 can I have a hint please.
  • Options
    i am at 39 and want to sleep!
  • Options
    sorry to drag this back to the forefront again!!

i'm really struggling with 21 - what the hell is Y?

i've tried to think of all sayings etc, googled, etc, but can t get it!!

any offers?
  • Options
    here again!

help with 23 please!

i did all the answers again, but cant manage this - what word does it show? i got H, Y, L as letters, loadsa 1's.

on doing it again, there was no question 11, yet that was asked for?

thought it might have been the answer?
  • Options
    How addictive is this.
    I'm on level 34, would love to help you but cant remember what riddles went with what numbers so need more info!!
  • Options
    the answer is whywoolyowl hun, I think the ones are the O's
    xx
  • Options
    Now on level 38, seems like it should be simple but think I'll have to give up for now as I cant get it right!!