Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

YEY!!!! We have teeth!!

Charlotte's first teeth (bottom 2) have finally cut through (she's 6 and half months).

I'm soooo happy!! No wonder she was so bloody grumpy in the past 2 weeks - lol!!

We noticed the blisters at the weekend and all of a sudden we can feel the tops of the teeth and see them!!

Everything is happening so fast now. She's now rolling onto tummy all the time, has just started to sit up properly unsupported and now teeth! She'll be crawling next week at this rate!!!!!! image:lol:

And can you believe I'm still in my nightgown at 3pm as doing lots of chores and sorting out Charlotte's old clothes for the loft - I am lazy and I don't care!!

Cos I'm excited!!!! :lol::lol:imageimage

Replies

• Congratulations Charlotte image My lo's little cousin (8 months) got his 2 teeth a few weeks ago, and he looks sooo cute with them! Kept trying to make him smile to see the little toothy pegs! I can't wait till my lo has teeth, but not looking forward to the teething, lol xx
  • well done! Im starting to wonder if harri will ever have any! hes just over 7 months but still not teeth! grrrr!
    xxxx
  • Aww well done image Youll fidn the older they are and have no teeth the quicker they then come through! x
  • Hey hun, how lovely. my dd shannons bottom 2 teeth cut through yesterday, she is just over 8 months, seemed like she was never guna get them! :lol: i cant wait for the cheeky little smiles with the 2 teeth poking through. :lol:image
    caz x x
  • Ah i am just trying to imagine your lo with her teeth cus every time i see her photo she makes me go ahhhh she is like a little doll. My lo is 5 1/2 months and i cant waist till hers come through she has been chewing and dribbling since 12 weeks. 2 down 18 to go!!!!!!!
  • yey!!!!!!! finlay will soon be 8 months and no sign although i was sure he was teething at 3/4 months old, how wrong was i!

xxx
  • She is like a doll too sooooo cute...I read on one of your posts she weighs 14lb. I go to baby group and one of the 7 mth babies is small like yours too. So funny to see them together. Like beauty and the beast! (But a gorgeous beast. lol)