Forum home Babies Baby

G/C Jogging with Baby

Hi ladies,

Gatecrashing from pregnancy / Due in May.....

My hubby is keen to buy a buggy compatible for jogging and I wondered if any of you had any experience of these...?

Having had a quick google, Baby Jogger and Bob strollers seem to be popular.

We'd like something we could use as early as possible, to get the most use out of it, and ideally a model that has a decent resale value.

Any ideas or tips much appreciated, thanks!

SS (40+1)

Replies

• Vinsani. It's a no name brand but really good for jogging with, it comes with a carry cot so can be used from newborn. It's got good suspension and light weight so easy to push with one hand when running. I got it from an e-bay shop for ??90ish. I think you can get it from Amazon as well. I'm really pleased with it, excellant value. I don't know how to do a link but if you go onto ebay its called Safari Baby Jogger Stroller, I just looked it up and they are going for ??120 now.
  • Ooooh, thanks, excellent tip.

Off for a nosey now..... :\)
  • Me again!

Quick question: What age is it suitable to? I like the fact with the carrycot attachment it's suitable from birth; just wondered how long it'll last?

Thanks again!
  • My lo is only 4 months at the moment but I don't see why it wouldn't last her until she is walking. I am off to run the London 10,000 this morning, it will be strange running without pushing something now!
  • The baby joggers are really good. We have the city mini which is not so much of a jogger one, but they are fantastic - really good build, fold small (and fold easily), very study, they have a large weight limit that's been tested so good if babe's possibly going to be big as he/she gets older.
    I believe they all lie flat so can be used from birth. I know with the mini they also do a carry cot and you can get adapters to put a car seat on it so it's very adaptable.
    I suspect the ones more suited for jogging are just the same sort of standard.
  • Bob Revolution might be a perfect option for you to consider. It has suspension and all the safety features to secure your baby. It's easy to assemble and collapse,  relatively compact, handy to bring with on a trip.  Further details, and helpful reviews can be clicked on this link: http://jogging-stroller-reviews.net/bob-revolution-se-stroller-reviews/  image