Forum home Babies Baby

birmingham meet on friday

Im sure you'll have a fab time! I would have loved to have come but unlike you I am too nervous to brave the train on my own with Charlie, maybe next time tho. Have fun! xx

Replies

• hey babe i just sent you a message on fb do you want me to meet you at station? im nervous about the travelling on train too
  • hey babe i just sent you a message on fb do you want me to meet you at station? im nervous about the travelling on train too
  • ill put my mob number on fb. i need to find out my train time will prob aim for between 1030 and 11 ish let me know yours.
  • Hiya don't be nervous hun. I dunno where you live or what train you are getting, but I can meet you at B'ham new st.
    I am always on my own with Gabe (Oh works nights, is always out in the day and never wants to come out with me anyway!) and it is fine honestly.
    xx
  • are we putting any details on here or can someone invite me to the facebook group please?

I'm Clare Mundon my profile picture is me and Harry in a blue jumper

Ta

• Pickle82-I've added you as a friend-if you accept I can then invite you to the group! x

Niki-I think there will be someone else coming from Shrewsbury-will try and get you intouch with each other! xx