Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a snail in my dinner!!!!!

tonight i cooked a sainsburys be good to yourself chicken and pasta bake to discover in my first mouth full what i thought was plastic but as i took it out my mouth to my horror it was a SNAIL!!!! urrrr!!! i spent 1.5 hours on hold at customer services then the line went dead saying they were now closed !!!it made me feel so ill!!! so just to warn you out there if you have any beware!!!

Replies

• Hey, I wondered what that message was all about on Facebook!!! How gross! Make sure you get at least a weeks shopping money back from them, if not more!!! Have you taken a photo of it?!!
  • no but i have saved it!!! i have sent them a snotty but funny e mail saying i checked out the ingredents and it only says pasta shells not snail shells!!! would be lovely if i did get some free shoping but dont think i will be buying the pasta bake again!!!!
  • That is soooo gross i will definately be avoiding that one.
    Hope you get something as way of apology!
  • that is sooo digusting! i would def kick up a fuss. in our local paper the other day was a story of a woman who found a live frog in her bag of ready to eat salad from asda. she got a free shop from it...threaten to go to your local paper!!! hope youve managed to eat something else! x
  • im with katherine - local paper or watchdog hun, that will get their arses in gear!!! x