Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

jammed car seat

have just purchased a maxi cosy car seat and mother care 3 way combi and we have managed to click the car seat on the base the wrong way round, which sounds daft but it just clicked straight on but now will not budge off no matter what we try. Any ideas?? seems strange that something thats clicked straight on can be jammed with no way off and not sure now where we stand with mothercare now even though we only picked it up today.

Replies

• Options
    The only thing I can suggest is look at it carefully, and try to work out which bit is stuck and why. Then work on that area. Make sure you are pulling up the release part fully.

Sorry no help at all! xx
  • Options
    I know it sounds silly but are you pushing the release buttons in fully? They are quite stiff and I struggled for some time with my seats and frame - even when it wasn't jammed the wrong way!
    Have you tried putting your foot on the pushchair wheel so you can have a really good tug at it?