Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

so what did you get?

2»

Replies

• Options
    i got a card each from the boys that they made at school and nursery and they gave me some daffs picked from the side of the road!! lol
    i don't have an oh so i am very grateful that i have such a thoughtful 5 yr old who insisted on picking the flowers and painting my portrait!!
    when we were together my ex never did anything like some of your oh's have done, you are very lucky ladies x x
  • Options
    I got.....

a big fat NOTHING! :cry:
  • Options
    I got a card of moonpig with pics of me and Amber on i image

Flowers, mummy mug, mummy photo frame - they are gorgeous dotty ones, hand painted china.

We went out for a yummy lunch and hubby is cooking tonight, bath and wine for me tonight too woohoo I feel so lucky image
  • Options
    Just got back from a suprise picnic with OH and Connor and got another pressie - A beautiful 'mummy' frame with a picture of Connor in it!
    xxxx
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I'm astounded that some of you have received nothing from your oh's!! How hard is it to buy a card and a bunch of flowers??!!
    I hope you get him nothing on Father's Day!!
  • Options
    I got a card and flowers. then we went out with my mum and took Archie to feed the duck and we all had an ice cream. OH is making tea tonight for 2nd time in 7yrs so I'll prob get food poisoning for Mothers day, lol. S x
  • Options
    i got some new trainers (oh sick of my trampy looking ones) and big bunch of flowers.
  • Options
    ah happy mother's day girls!
    i got a lovely card from Evie, very clever seeing as she's only 9 weeks!
    she got me one of her pictures blown up onto a canvas and some vouchers for the beauty salon in our village so i can have a massage!
    we've just been for lunch with the inlaws, so a lovely 1st mother;s day i have to say! xxxxx
  • Options
    ah happy mother's day girls!
    i got a lovely card from Evie, very clever seeing as she's only 9 weeks!
    she got me one of her pictures blown up onto a canvas and some vouchers for the beauty salon in our village so i can have a massage!
    we've just been for lunch with the inlaws, so a lovely 1st mother;s day i have to say! xxxxx
  • Options
    I got a lie in and got woke up by Ethan and Grace covered in post it stickers saying "happy mummys day, love Ethan and Grace" with my card and pressies.

Got the earrings and necklace that go with my white gold mystic topaz engagement ring and bracelet, A straw snail plant pot with pretty pink flowers in, and going out for a slap up meal when we finally go and get a car!

Also getting a lot of pampering

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    How rude that some men didn't even bother to make an efford! Hope you do the same on fathers day!!!!

I got a lovely card and some chocolates then we took Ashton swimming, which is the first time Pete has come with us so it was great fun. Then I go a wee sleep while he watched Ashton and I am just about to go for a nice bubble bath while Pete cooks a tasty roast beef dinner! xxxx
  • Options
    After a big lie in I got a card and a lovely kaftan from White Stuff, we have all had a really nice day out together so I have sent my husband off for a well earned trip to the pub while I go and have a big bath. Its been such a good day - definately helped by all the sunshine!

Happy Mothers day ladies!
  • Options
    We went for our lovely walk in the woods and took the dog... Day has ended with a very over tired baby who has now crashed, and a lovely roast pork dinner with sticky toffee pudding to follow and I DIDN'T cook any of it!!!!