Forum home Babies Baby

F,A.O Whalemummy

Hi Whalemummy

I noticed from your post in Area of Expertise you are studying for your AAT. I too am studying for my AAT, I have completed the Intermediate Level, and next year am going to do Technician, I was going to do it this year, but with the baby being born, my tutor said it was ok to postpone for a year. What level are you currently studying for?

Thanks

Septembermama

Replies

• Hey, I've not long started the foundation level as i couldn't get in last year. How did you find intermediate as opposed to foundation? I'm finding the majority of its really easy! A bit annoying when i was going for "a new challenge" lol. xxx
  • Hi

I started off at Intermediate level as I already had accounts and wages experience, I found it really straightforward, you go into more detail but I enjoyed it. Csn't wait to study the Technician Level next year now. Do you study part time?

Septembermama
  • Yeah, just one day a week. I enjoy it too as i'm not a real maths type person so i love being challenged (ish! lol) with it. what about you? x
  • Hi

I normally study two evenings a week as I could not have day release from work, But I have postponed studying the Technician level till next year as Brooke was born in September and thats when the course started.

Septembermama