Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Something to raise the head on cot bed mattress??

Hi girls
Is there anything available that you can put underneath the cot bed mattress to raise the head slightly?
My DD doesn't like sleeping flat at all and atm i've rolled up a blanket but it's not ideal so wondered if there's anything you can actually buy that will do it??
Thanks xxx
11+2

Replies

• Hi hun

Yes, you can get a wedge for under the sheet from www.babyreflux.co.uk It's also great for when they get colds, plus obviously for reflux!

Hope this helps
    C x
  • Thanks hun, that's brilliant and just what i was looking for! xxx
  • Glad I could help!

C x
  • hubby's got it ordered image thanks again xxx
  • We just put a normal pillow under the mattress and it works a treat x We do also use a pillow now anyway but i always tuck it under her fitted sheet cos i worry about her getting her head underneath it altho shes almost 1 now.
  • We used to pop cans of tuna under the head end legs on the actual cot and it used to do the trick for us!!
  • Shouldnt use pillows under mattress's to elevate it as the matress will bow and this isnt great for a baby's back. Elevate the legs with books or proper foot holders, or a wedge under the matress to evenly support the weight & not cause bowing,