Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lo's names

Replies

• My little girl is Ruby Louise! Louise is my middle name.

If she was a boy she was going to be Joshua Dean. Dean after her Daddy!
  • My oldest in Joshua James and my youngest is Matthew Ian James.

James is from OH's side of the family, all the boys have it as their middle name. Ian is my daddy xxx
  • my lo is lennon scott william samuel

middle names are his daddy,grandad and gr8 grandad

oh also has samuel as a middle name

all the generations in a row,oh comes from a small family so we wanted to carry ppls names over in memory

if we ever have a little girl she will be called skye as it has stuck when we were picking names for when i was pregnant before

[Modified by: grudie on May 22, 2008 09:04 AM]
  • my little boy is Shea Michael Whelan and his daddy is Sean Michael Whelan so they are only 1 letter different
  • my lil girl is called brooke x
  • mines Evie Grace image
  • my lo is Violet Helen, her big sisters are Lauren Alice and Mia Jane.

februarybaby - my neice is a Ruby Louise as my sisters middle name is Louise!!
  • this thread is fab if any of us decides to have more lo's for baby name ideas!!!
  • my daughter is Faith Stella and my son Jason Alexander.
  • my little boy is shay leonard paul
    leonard-after my grandad
    paul-after oh dad
  • My little boy is called Eoin Stephen Michael.. Its pronounced "owen" and is gaelic as oh dad is irish.. The middle names are in honour of the grandfolk too! X if i have girl, i like niamh, freya or imogen! X
  • There are some lovely names on here.
    My daughter's called Lily Scarlett
  • Linzi - I'm jealous u have Evie. I just fell in love with that name and was slightly upset when I gave birth that I couldn't use it ha ha. The awful mum that I am lol.
  • my lo is Alfie Jay x
  • my little girl is kacey ann.ann is after my nanna who died a few years ago and my son is kye lewis xx
  • hi my baby boy is called Bailey Paul,my eldest son is called jordan david and my daughter is called lauren jane,their middle names are all after family members.if i was ever to have a girl she would be called Jasmine as me and OH loved this name for a girl when i was preg with Bailey.
  • my 1 year old son is called Blake Morgan, no family names lol. he would have been Sophia Nicole if he hadnt had a winky!! again no family connotations!
  • I've got Evie Rose who is 3 weeks old on Saturday and Lily-Mae who is 13 months. I like the flower names! We hadn't picked a definite name for my youngest but when she was born I just thought she looked like an Evie.

xxx
  • My little girl is Grace Mary (Mary after my grandmother) xx
  • My daughter is Holly not after anyone. If we have a boy he will be called Thomas after my grandpa and my ohs great grandad.