Forum home Babies Baby

Lo's names

124»

Replies

• Oh... my baby sounds really pretentious compared to everyone elses! Harry William John Marsh. He's named after all his great-granddads.

If he was a girl it woulda been either Laina-Grace or Ilona Charlotte X
  • Hi ya guys, i know this is nothin to do with this subject. But i could really do with your votes if you can spare 2 mins of your time!

Hi everyone, i have entered my son in the beautiful baby competition, he has made it to the final 25 babies in the country in this months competition.

I would REALLY APPRECIATE more votes. The more the better!

The voting ends on the 31st of may.

IT WILL ONLY TAKE 2MINS OF YOUR TIME...

Thanks soooooooooooo much in advance. please let me know when you have voted.

Many thanks.

Tess x

http://www.rockabuybabytv.com/gallery.aspx
  • my los name is a lil like that too whalemummy he harrison edward james furnell
  • My lo is called Olliver James.
    the two l's stem from a card my DH was writing to me for mothers day last year( before he was born) and it stuck from there.

If we can have another and its a girl I cant decide between Caitlin, Rebecca and Emily, but her middle name will be June after my mom who died 23 years ago.

for another boy were stuck coz we've used all the ones we like! :lol:

xxxxx
  • I love some of the names on here especially Morgana and Freya for the girls names.

If I had had a girl she would have been Jenny but oh didnt like it. I also liked Rhianna and Imogen.
  • My son is called Asher Samuel. I agreed that my husband could name the baby of it was a boy and so when they told us at the birth that it was a boy, I asked my hubby what his name was going to be. Asher means happy one and it really suits him.
  • My eldest is called Amy Louise. I picked the Amy & Mark picked the Louise. After we had chosen the name Amy I found out it was my great grandmothers name.

Zara Hollie. We were going to call her Sophie but Mark came up with Zara at the last minute so we decided we preferred that & the Hollie started out as a bit of a joke coz she was due on the 26th nov & I joked that if she kept me waiting til dec (which she did) that I would call her Hollie. So we decided it would be the perfect middle name

If we have a boy next though we are going to have fun coz me & Mark have never been able to agree on a boys name so far!!!
  • well i only got to pick (with oh's opinion inc) the first name as in oh's family, tradition is boy or girl has 1st name then fathers name. fathers fathers name then surname. poor girls, so Zachariah, meaning god has remembered, we ttc 3 years for him.

if we had a girl i wanted yasmeen farida (farida - my grans name freda) and yasmeen because both our grans had a name from a flower iris and daisy so i wanted to keep it up but yasmeen sounded more fun than jasmine

there are some lovely names on here, i really like evie, but i'd actually never come across it before