Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone seen PS I Love You...........

2»

Replies

• Options
    I havent seen the film but read the book, i cried loads and loads lol i'm such a softy xxx
  • Options
    I also thought the book was better... i really didn't like the casting at all i thought all the characters were wrong! But that's always the way when you imagine them in your head isnt it?! After seeing Gerard Butler in 300, it's just not the same in any other film!!! x
  • Options
    I love the film and the book, and the story pretty much mirrors mine and my new husbands life......so i really really cried when i saw it at then cinema!

However, we are both sat here now with our 2 week old little boy, and i like our 'happy ending'...xxxx
  • Options
    crashing over from pregnancy....my DH went out the other night so I stuck this fim on as we had it delivered from Lovefilm and I have never sobbed so much at a film! Could be the PG hormones but I was in a right state! Hilary Swank is a strange one to cast for the part though.
    xxxxxx
    40+7
  • Options
    I read the book when I was pg and cried my eyes out! I then went to watch the film still pg and have to agree with Kirsty that i was a little disappointed. Think I read the book too close to going to watch the film, I always seem disappointed when I do that as I can remember the differences and wonder why they changed things!
  • Options
    I texted my friend and she laughed that we were discussing her past relationships online.
    Anyway, back to the topic. She said.... it was perfectly respectable. But it was at universtity so mainly lots of drunken sex and fumbles on a grotty sofa in her student flat. Seemed to remember that it did the job nicely though !! S x
  • Options
    Lots of drunken sex and fumbles on a grotty sofa would do me if I could sh*g him :lol:

Perfectly respectable....Did the job nicely....

I'm trying so hard to not get jealous :lol:

xxx